WTS Come Check Out ETC's Mega Mall "The Emporium"!!!

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Man we have it all! I cant think of anything we dont have! Infact if u can think of anything please let us know and we will try and carry that too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Your out of lp kits..
Nope filled
your out of empty kegs
Nope filled
Your slayer stock is weak.
Nope I am cheap and people are quick. New slayers daily.
Instruments check.

Brains?????!!! Sorry I let them decay during my move I'll make some very soon.

What about those lp runebooks jerk.

Started making them last night. Should finish tonight calm down..

Blarg okay.....

Oh! Don't forget our two yew locations! The Yew emporium which has ETC directory runebooks for sale plus a few other good malls I like!. Our yew gate emporium because we love yew! Resources crafted bows, Motm Runebooks and slayers, instruments incase I am out (also made my by me)

Also we are building up near Lesindas Wares. The goal is to offer additional products so we will have very low to no competition, which the rune to our mall boarders in hers.

So hit me up if you have a large order. A butler the you want serviced, to place a vendor, to become an Etc member or merchant or you need a specific vendor at your mall!

Also look for us at every major mall!

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Come check out the ETC Mega Mall. We literally have it all! Slayers, slayer armor, regular armor, kegs, LP kits, Bows, Weps, Crafted Bows, Bulk Supplies furniture and fishing supplies. You name it we have it! Why shop anywhere else when ETC has it all!

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Kk guys we got Barbed suits back up and plenty of back stock so should be good again!

We also have a great sale on VERITE SUITS, chain and plate. Compared to the valorite suits, you lose 1 AR but you save 4k!!! This is a screaming deal and will only last as long as supplies do so stock up!

We also have started carrying Full Invul Suits of: Leather, Studded, Bone and Plate. We will try to keep these in stock for your needs!

We also have Valorite barding deeds for only 325k! This a crazy good price!

Ofcourse as always we also have everything else you may need all in a one stop shop. If we dont, let us know and we will try to carry it!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Where has ETC been? Here always here! the owner of one side of our mall has had something amazing happen in his life! If and when he can come back would be great! But for now we wish him luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is how vendors work that puts a little strain on running two separate buildings as one or multiple locations in the same guild. So between that, the holidays with thanksgiving and of course my computer crapping the bed we had some issues!
But! as you can see we have gates! and I have a new comp with an amazing connection! and you can see my gate 24/7 to the Yew mall! ETC

ETC is going to be ran out of one side for now, maybe two later on, don't know and not going to force it RL is so much more Important.

We have our kegs in stock!
Armor is in Stock!
Scribe Goods,
Weapons
Instruments coming very soon
repair deeds very soon

player vendors on the bottom

Bow museum inside! rune library is still there!

Neighboring shops now that the tower has fallen!

RP events are going to be happening!!!

ETC has never left! over 2 years Strong!!!!!

Discord Firecrest or Leewald / Elvin for Orders!