WTT closed

Duck Face

Grandmaster
How many of them wants to borrow 100m for the cost of 30m? 0!
I guess you'd have to be in the position to understand... Ever see an ageless cave house come up and need 50 mil instantly? Ever see a max meta spider go up for sale and need 80 mils? I am the only person currently offering these services to anyone regardless of guild or reputation. :p No politics.
I have helped a handful of solo players get their first meta this way. They double/triple their gold/hour in hunting after borrowing the gold to get into the meta game. In many situations borrowing for a 30% fee results in them making more money in the end. I'm just here to help those needing gold fast :)

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
My comments were in no way meant to be a shot at the business you have here Duck Face, I for one think your offering a great service (30% seems steep), but being the only player in the market you can set your own prices. It's entrepreneurs like yourself that really keep UO interesting, the economy, and social activities here, are really a thing of beauty compared to other games.

I would be curious to know how many people a week borrow money, and the amounts that they borrow? what your largest loan has been, and your smallest? If you'd even be willing to share that of course, personally I find the entire business venture extremely interesting! Feel free to answer that in private if you don't want to share publicly.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I guess you'd have to be in the position to understand... Ever see an ageless cave house come up and need 50 mil instantly? Ever see a max meta spider go up for sale and need 80 mils? I am the only person currently offering these services to anyone regardless of guild or reputation. :p No politics.
I have helped a handful of solo players get their first meta this way. They double/triple their gold/hour in hunting after borrowing the gold to get into the meta game. In many situations borrowing for a 30% fee results in them making more money in the end. I'm just here to help those needing gold fast :)

Damn that sounds exactly how a loanshark will try convincing his prey ! Haha !

J/k ! @Duck Face is a smart guy , great player and an asset to the UOF community !

Thumbs up !

P.S some people do need such services !