Clarification on "Evil" Monsters for Talisman Quest.

Andrastian

Master
I would just like to know what all monsters count toward the 100 needed to be killed for the talisman quest! Wiki says Dragons, Drakes, Daemons ETC so a little vague. Thank you!

Furync

Grandmaster
Just thought I'd add that paragon versions of "non-evil" mobs count towards the 100. I ran into a few during mine and I was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

To whom it may concern,
I just tried deep earth eles, and they appear to no longer give virtue charges toward your tali quest.
That is all.

How many did you kill? When I did the quest (2x) they counted just not all of the time. The second time I did it they were one of the main things I farmed and I would guess about 90% of them counted. I believe this is because it's based on a minimum hp threshold and they can spawn above or below it.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
How many did you kill? When I did the quest (2x) they counted just not all of the time. The second time I did it they were one of the main things I farmed and I would guess about 90% of them counted. I believe this is because it's based on a minimum hp threshold and they can spawn above or below it.
No shit? I didn't realize it was a percent chance type deal like that. I only killed one, didn't get a charge so I said fuck it and killed Titans almost exclusively. Up to 35 so far. :)