WTS Charcoal Castle -- sold

Duck Face

Grandmaster
I am selling my charcoal castle.

Just got a new job and wont have much time to play anymore so if anyone wants a chance at the charcoal castle, send me a pm.

Accepting gold, donation coins, and rares.
Donation coins valued at 200 per.
Please list the value of the rares included in your offer.

Also, the rares I have in the castle are not included, just the castle.
I'll leave the courtyard waterfall in since that was a pain to place.

Dracule has the current highest offer:
20m-25m Gold
Blaze SkullCap - Rare! cost me over 10m to make, 1 of only 3 or 4 on shard 10-12m
Blaze Spellbook - 10-12m
Blaze Sandals - Layered 8-12m
Blaze Boots 4-5m
Blaze Strobe Half Apron 2m

View attachment 5738

View attachment 5739

View attachment 5740

Last edited by a moderator:

noobs705

Grandmaster
Love the house and your a super nice dude not trying to derail or anything but you realize there is like 3 people on the server with 75 mil and they would have to sell everyone of their items to come up with it. I'd say to get some bids maybe 50mil start?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
I know 75 mil isn't easy but that is why I'm accepting donation coins as well. I'm not in a rush to get rid of it because I'll probably still be playing a bit on the weekends. I just told a few people when I got it that I would put it up for offers when I start playing less so here it is. I know there are people that have donated several thousands of $ and if they want the castle I'm sure they would donate again. I actually prefer dono coins over gold since donating helps w/ server/staff costs and considered doing a dono coin only sale.

PalleB

Apprentice
Hope you get it sold then, that mongbat looks almost as amazing as the castle itself!

If by accident the server multiplies my current bank balance by 350.51 and you throw in two ethereal horses I'll get back to you about purchasing this fine piece of real estate :)

Dracule

Grandmaster
My offer is:
20m-25m Gold
Blaze SkullCap - Rare! cost me over 10m to make, 1 of only 3 or 4 on shard 10-12m
Blaze Spellbook - 10-12m
Blaze Sandals - Layered 8-12m
Blaze Boots 4-5m
Blaze Strobe Half Apron 2m

55-65m value depending on market values.

amonseti

Grandmaster
I know 75 mil isn't easy but that is why I'm accepting donation coins as well. I'm not in a rush to get rid of it because I'll probably still be playing a bit on the weekends. I just told a few people when I got it that I would put it up for offers when I start playing less so here it is. I know there are people that have donated several thousands of $ and if they want the castle I'm sure they would donate again. I actually prefer dono coins over gold since donating helps w/ server/staff costs and considered doing a dono coin only sale.

Must be careful with this .. essentially you would be selling it for Cash .. and this could actually get you and potentially the game in trouble. stay with your original plan of min 75 mil GOLD COIN and accept dono as conversion ,, dont make it dono only.

1000 here and there in dono coin only can get looked over but 75mil worth of dono coins = over $2885.00 USD that wont get brushed aside

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Must be careful with this .. essentially you would be selling it for Cash .. and this could actually get you and potentially the game in trouble. stay with your original plan of min 75 mil GOLD COIN and accept dono as conversion ,, dont make it dono only.

1000 here and there in dono coin only can get looked over but 75mil worth of dono coins = over $2885.00 USD that wont get brushed aside

There isn't anything in the rules about trading items/houses for donation coins. If trading for donation coins could lead to a ban then nobody would purchase donation coins. Trading for donation coins actually benefits the server since it helps w/ server costs.

I will most likely hold onto the castle for a while because I haven't received any offers that I would accept. Next month when the donation totals are reset maybe someone will step up.

noobs705

Grandmaster
Did you read Dracules offer ? amonseti has no clue what he's talking about why would Shane care if someone donated and he gave them 10000000 dono coins and they traded it and did what they want. Its the same way the whole server operates

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Dracule, If you don't mind I'd like to leave this up for another week to see if anyone else has interest in it. If nobody counters w/ a better offer its yours.

Dracule

Grandmaster
Sounds good Duck, I told you when you put it up for sale I'd make an offer you couldn't refuse lol ;). 1 week is cool with me If it gets more action for sure leave it going another week by all means.. If it goes a few days and no one is counter offering I'm ready when ever you are.

Stuart

Master
I would love to own that castle, but there is no way I could come up with an legit offer. I will just have to settle with running laps around it on my white boura.

amonseti

Grandmaster
There isn't anything in the rules about trading items/houses for donation coins. If trading for donation coins could lead to a ban then nobody would purchase donation coins. Trading for donation coins actually benefits the server since it helps w/ server costs.

I will most likely hold onto the castle for a while because I haven't received any offers that I would accept. Next month when the donation totals are reset maybe someone will step up.
amonseti has no clue what he's talking about why would Shane care if someone donated and he gave them 10000000 dono coins and they traded it and did what they want. Its the same way the whole server operates

http://www.uox3.org/stuff/legality.txt

There is more legality's i can not find atm , nor can I really be bothered .. All I said was be careful at a nearly $3000.00 price tag it will draw attention .. that is all .. Attacking me and shit was totally uncalled for..

at $3000 it move this beyond a donation .. now someone is spending $3000 to specifically purchase an item.. blah blah .. This game runs into grey areas .. all im saying is $3000 will make it alot more colorful closing the loop hole to a point worth making a stink over ..

Bryce

Adept
If you have a bid/offer, please place it as per the seller's conditions.
Otherwise, kindly refrain from posting.