WTS CASTLE! surrounded by Water, No Spawn, by Vesper!

bayside

Master
aRpAdTI.png

MESSAGE ME WITH OFFERS!

mikeabd

Master
Thanks Lothar, yeah I don't think it's convertible to 30x30, waiting on @Shane to respond, hasn't been on discord. Edit: to clarify, it is not an spot where a 30x30 can be placed legally, confirmed by GM Patrick last night. Full disclosure, I am interested in purchasing this if Shane would convert to 30x30, which has not been said either way. I want to be clear in expressing that most 30x30 plots are placed by staff, albeit on legal ground, and i'm not sure if Shane will do that in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Anyone got a ballpark figure how much it's worth?

Given that it will be almost impossible for NEW 30x30s or castles to come on the market with the upcoming IDOC changes(and slight inflation due to double gold weekends) I think you will start to see a drastic increase in the prices of these coveted housing spots(and all housing in general).

I know I wouldnt let my 30x30 go(albeit in a good location) for less than 50m.

tankian

Grandmaster
Given that it will be almost impossible for NEW 30x30s or castles to come on the market with the upcoming IDOC changes(and slight inflation due to double gold weekends) I think you will start to see a drastic increase in the prices of these coveted housing spots(and all housing in general).

I know I wouldnt let my 30x30 go(albeit in a good location) for less than 50m.
original poster mentioned to me that staff wouldnt let them place a 30x30 for some odd reason, why is that?
if a 30x30 cant not be placed here, it needs to be mentioned in the post so potentional buyers dont get decieved
also the double gold drop wasnt much, most people only a few hundred 1000 , not much to make a big differ
ence to the ones that are already rich
but yes i do agree that this is worth more than an avergae castle being it has water on 2 sides

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
original poster mentioned to me that staff wouldnt let them place a 30x30 for some odd reason, why is that?
if a 30x30 cant not be placed here, it needs to be mentioned in the post so potentional buyers dont get decieved
also the double gold drop wasnt much, most people only a few hundred 1000 , not much to make a big differ
ence to the ones that are already rich
but yes i do agree that this is worth more than an avergae castle being it has water on 2 sides

OP seems to be selling a castle not a 30x30... as for the increase in house pricing, it will mostly be due to IDOC changes that are coming shortly. It will be very rare that the same guild or group will get all the plots for housing anymore creating lots of scenarios where max storage houses fall and turn into 4 7x7 plots that never get combined(and forget about castles or 30x30s, they will be a thing of the past).

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Bummer... Can't be converted into 30x30...

But still a very nice location! Free bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayside

Master
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING WITH FALSE INFO!!! Shane said he wont convert to a 30x30 UNTIL they implement new idoc changes and service fees. He also said 90% of all placed 30x30s are GM placed, which means 90% of 30x30s that want to be placed will require this wait as well.

Dale Winton

Master
There's a lot of administration work to be done with the placement of a 30x30. Need to hire an architect, check the drainage on the plot, not to mention all the official forms to complete.

ROFLBBQSAUCECOPTER at the thought of a 'service charge'. Already think the clothing on the donation vendor is ludicrously expensive. "YOU WANT BUY COLOURED ORC MASK MATE? ONLY HUNDRED ROLLA. JUST FOR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Maybe I'm just a grumpy bastard ;)