Cant mount in combat

Aeriez

Novice
Suddenly over night, you cant mount your nightmare while in combat. Bug or ninja fix to increase a griefers likeliness of killing you before you get away to 100%?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
It got change back in the last restart it has alwasy been a delayed remount in combat on uof. A cpl weeks ago adam change it so u could remount faction warhorses and unsure if it was ever intended to be the case for mares.

im pretty sure it wasnt added to help pks lol ..

jamison1987

Master
I understand there are reasons behind all decisions and changes made. Im not complaining, I just want to put this out there.. With the difficulties of training up a tamer and the time it takes, you would think their would be s bit more love for tamers. I.e. Pet command reaction time and remounting, things like this. If a group of pks come, if u don't get the recall off, your gonna just have to die or run on foot, I don't know? Lol. I mean yeah, it takes 5 mins to restock up to get farming again but that's not the point. It would be so much better to even up the playing field a bit. Idk just my thoughts...
On a side note, Thx to Adam and everyone for all the cool ass new shit we keep seeing. This shard continues to grow into something better and better everyday...

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK

Aeriez

Novice
For most tamers, its not even the restocking/recovery time that is relevant. It is the 3-5 hours of gameplay you lost when they train your meta through 10 mobs docking him 10k+ xp lol

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I understand there are reasons behind all decisions and changes made. Im not complaining, I just want to put this out there.. With the difficulties of training up a tamer and the time it takes, you would think their would be s bit more love for tamers. I.e. Pet command reaction time and remounting, things like this. If a group of pks come, if u don't get the recall off, your gonna just have to die or run on foot, I don't know? Lol. I mean yeah, it takes 5 mins to restock up to get farming again but that's not the point. It would be so much better to even up the playing field a bit. Idk just my thoughts...
On a side note, Thx to Adam and everyone for all the cool ass new shit we keep seeing. This shard continues to grow into something better and better everyday...

You can change up your style to counteract that. I can hunt nearly anything that any other tamer can by picking spots, having the right gear for the spawn and protecting myself versus solo pks all while mounted. Just have to find what works for you.

If you are getting jumped by a group your template doesn't matter you're going to die if you don't get a recall off regardless.

Ceazar

Expert
Having the most powerful template on the shard isnt enough, you need to be able to pack up and leave instantly at the the very second you sense any danger?

jamison1987

Master
Yes because it seems like all the Reds are "joining forces" because they don't wanna fight eachother. (Just my opinion) *cough* eqms
Any given night I can find myself getting pked by 7-8 ppl at once. Don't get me wrong there are good players on the shard and I have a lot of respect for them but, damn... 8 pvp templates vs 1 pvm template is overkill, just maybe? What's the fun in that? I bet they have small ****s

Ceazar

Expert
Haha wow, thats just pathetic. Because you are getting ganked by too many PKs you feel that the game mechanics should be changed in your favour so that you can pack up and run away on your already self admittedly most powerful template in the game. Why dont you just ask for god mode while you are at it Jamison, or maybe invulnerability from red players?

jamison1987

Master
Haha wow, thats just pathetic. Because you are getting ganked by too many PKs you feel that the game mechanics should be changed in your favour so that you can pack up and run away on your already self admittedly most powerful template in the game. Why dont you just ask for god mode while you are at it Jamison, or maybe invulnerability from red players?
Oh geeze, billy bad ass here. You ever try to fight 3v1 while being on foot? I can tell u play a red. I'm done with this thread, go gank some noobs bro.