Calling out PCH/T^C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo...when my brother Evil Jake and I were sailing around and bored, we went to your island...we took quite a few of you out (even dirted $...what's up @Harry Berries )

You couldn't get close enough to us...then next thing we know, we got stuck in one of your alcoves and couldn't move in or out...or turn around. You got us...but we had you down to one more shot and you would have been sunk on your Galleon.

So here it is...an official call out of T^C and PCH.

@Sommerella @Madd Dogg @Messremb @Faytality

Get your pirates ready...my brother @Jake Scallywag , my bastard Evil Father @Jack Scallywag , our resident pirates @Phineas and @Godsrage , our fellow sea mates @Frito Figmus @Jace Belerin @oomf @RAVE GL and even our Governess @Skye Wolfbane as well as any other members of our guild that wants to partake are calling you out to an all our Pirate Sea Battle. You got us, but it was luck @Sommerella we will find a date and time and lock it in. This is for bragging rights on the sea and to prove due to a glitch that you got lucky against the two of us.

OBnnMO4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sommerella

Master
I was on the island fighting $ scum and their pet invasion with @Messremb. It tickles me that the alcoves did our light work.

@Faytality swooped in and put holes in you.

Next time our full attention can be on you if you insist.

I myself haven't been on the water much lately so this is a good opportunity to knock the dust off.

Glad to see @Jack Scallywag is back. Finally some competition ;)

@Madd Dogg, myself and the rest of the Pirates Alliance are ready when you are.
784c0ac7f25af8c4247c0158d025d11b.jpg
5a188e2d22c642d30ed5029d00873b59.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Sommerella you get mad props just for posting Capt. Flint. <3

However, "Skye" will not be joining the battle but I hear Lynnissia is looking for some action.

Skye will sit in the Town Hall denying pirates exist in Trinsic. *winks*

Looking forward to it!

GreenB

Master
Lol I haven't even been playing due to work and school and Hunter is still crying about me. I'd much rather be in PCH than $ first of all, hearing Coon's voice and yours especially was just terrible. I've heard my girlfriend's little sister whine less. Thanks for the mention though, glad to know you're still on this dick!

To Trin, If you guys happen to do this battle when I get a chance to play it sounds like a lot of fun.

I was on the island fighting $ scum and their pet invasion with @Messremb. It tickles me that the alcoves did our light work.

@Faytality swooped in and put holes in you.

Next time our full attention can be on you if you insist.

I myself haven't been on the water much lately so this is a good opportunity to knock the dust off.

Glad to see @Jack Scallywag is back. Finally some competition ;)

@Madd Dogg, myself and the rest of the Pirates Alliance are ready when you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I look forward to fighting the Red Witch out in the sea with my guildmates. It should be very fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.