Bye Again!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Don't hate, appreciate. If your saying he only ever steals 100gp and is able to get this much reaction he must be doing something right.

P.s if you don't know about the idoc event you need to read that before making any judgements.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Like 6 months ago I was farming khaldun with guildies and I gated out so we could drop loot. Jakaro nabbed like 8k before it got locked down, hit his 'thanks for the loot' macro, and flipped us the deuces as he ran off.

We all lol'd and said hope we don't make his webpage.

Jakaro what was your biggest score on UOF?

Jakaro

Master
I never had huge scores on UOF, although I have made millions from looting. I never aimed for stealing/looting truly high-end items from people's houses, simply because I have always wanted this character to be a "thief of the people"-- as in, stealing a million times from a million different people instead of stealing one huge item from one person. My goal has never been to make people upset on this game, but rather to make people laugh through my silly antics. Stealing 5k/10k from people and getting them killed is one thing, but I would feel awful if I stole a huge item from somebody and made them upset IRL about it.

That being said, one of my favorite scores was when a POWER player was killed in Shame before (with a little help from me, but not much)-- I ran up, took his head, and ran off. I almost escaped before getting ganked and losing the head. I rezzed and recalled to the POWER house next to Honesty shrine and hid. The newly-ressed murderer was gated in by another murderer and resurrected. I appeared, killed him, stole his head again, and ran off. The other murderer tried to paralyze me but it was reflected and he got stuck there while I spammed the macro and hightailed it the hell outta there. So proud of that moment because it was simply hilarious.

flem

Novice
Don't hate, appreciate. If your saying he only ever steals 100gp and is able to get this much reaction he must be doing something right.

P.s if you don't know about the idoc event you need to read that before making any judgements.
you talking about my crazy reaction of saying "no one cares" ya you are so right, that's one big reaction. The only reason i know of him is because he is constantly posting stories of him stealing 100 gold. He has a huge ego because of looting some gold? like i just don't get it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks for the laughs in Deceit a week or two ago Jak. Not even sure what I was still doing there while those two guys were farming the shadows...tbh I don't think I even had enough time to recall before Brown Bomber showed up. Once I saw that LOOT tag I knew I was in for a treat, poor guys had NO idea. Bomber looted, let of a *woohoo*, and high-tailed it out of there. Then one minute later you show up and said you heard there was a thief in the area and asked if he *woohoo*ed when he made his move.

I laughed and I laughed. I was fucked up which must have made it ten times funnier because re-reading that story...I mean it was nothing special just right place right time I guess.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Lol at comparing a battle in eve worth thousands of dollars to some full of himself nobody who griefs players in despise for 100 gold.

The comparison is there to provide some insight to dullards such as yourself which obviously fell on deaf or ignorant ears. You consider Jak as a nobody, yet he has contributed more entertainment and enjoyment for readers than a fair amount of players here, all amounts to better reputation to the server.

like i just don't get it.

If you do not get it, you do not get the spirit of Ultima Online. If you ever read the older comics based upon
Galad, wtfman, imanewbie, Adam Ant, McMannus, Chad Sexington and many others who graced our servers with such epic tales of villainy, stupidity and down right hilarious shenanigans, you would understand that they have left lasting legacies which live on through fifteen years of Ultima Online greatness. Perhaps you consider the stories provided are from nerd type individuals who take gaming a little bit too seriously, the simple answer to that is would be that creativity and imagination outweigh said negativity apparent from your persona and others who begin stories with 'One day.....'

I have nothing but the highest respect for individuals who take their time in providing entertainment for others to read, I understand how most stories provided can sometimes take days or even weeks to produce, not because of the wording and quantity of text used but actually receiving events in a given day worthy of putting into a story.

Did you not flush that envy of yours away?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mathias

Adept
Ah Jakaro I hope you do return. I've been hoping that you either are Brown Ninja or that you have contact with him. I wish to speak to Brown Ninja, about years past. I'd bet money that you atleast know who I'm talking about.

Hope you come back after your break bud, good luck have fun.

Jax Monroe

Master
I am kind of hoping this is just as much of a trolling as his IDOC thing. Where he's all about selling his items then BAM! Major scam happens and he walks away smiling again.

Either way, I like Jakaro and am saddened by him leaving.

flem

Novice
The comparison is there to provide some insight to dullards such as yourself which obviously fell on deaf or ignorant ears. You consider Jak as a nobody, yet he has contributed more entertainment and enjoyment for readers than a fair amount of players here, all amounts to better reputation to the server.

If you do not get it, you do not get the spirit of Ultima Online. If you ever read the older comics based upon
Galad, wtfman, imanewbie, Adam Ant, McMannus, Chad Sexington and many others who graced our servers with such epic tales of villainy, stupidity and down right hilarious shenanigans, you would understand that they have left lasting legacies which live on through fifteen years of Ultima Online greatness. Perhaps you consider the stories provided are from nerd type individuals who take gaming a little bit too seriously, the simple answer to that is would be that creativity and imagination outweigh said negativity apparent from your persona and others who begin stories with 'One day.....'

I have nothing but the highest respect for individuals who take their time in providing entertainment for others to read, I understand how most stories provided can sometimes take days or even weeks to produce, not because of the wording and quantity of text used but actually receiving events in a given day worthy of putting into a story.

Did you not flush that envy of yours away?
i'm sorry, but didn't i tell you to take his pecker out of your mouth, before speaking to me? come back again later

Darkarna

Grandmaster
i'm sorry, but didn't i tell you to take his pecker out of your mouth, before speaking to me? come back again later

I guess the best action for you is ignorance, since obviously you are still attached to your mothers apron strings and have yet to explore the world of creativity which surrounds you. Don't worry, you will get there in time or on a more serious note, perhaps turn into a serial killer because no one wubs you.. :(