WTB Buying Orcish Pick Axe

limlight

Grandmaster
I love that he keeps bumping his topic ignoring the question of what hes paying. Fyi..people like me who have one would like to know

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I love that he keeps bumping his topic ignoring the question of what hes paying. Fyi..people like me who have one would like to know

I didn't ignore the question. I pm'ed the guy immediately. I asked him how much he wanted. I told him I have seen them sell for and I have bought them for any where from 5k - 20k.

Fyi.. You shouldn't assume so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol..why not just say that in your post?

It would save the other hundred people with one...the time of asking what your paying. But im guessing your finding out that a unbreakable pickaxe isnt selling for a measly 10k

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Lol..why not just say that in your post?

It would save the other hundred people with one...the time of asking what your paying. But im guessing your finding out that a unbreakable pickaxe isnt selling for a measly 10k

Umm.. I have bought them for 5k off vendors before.. I didn't have to state it because most people know how common of a drop they are and what they sell for.. and know their worth. They aren't rare.. and they are looted and stolen all the time.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Wierd ive only seen a few bro.

bro? Who are you? You must be new. Which would explain why you're trolling my thread for a chance to get a pc on an orcish pick axe.. making assumptions and shit about me "ignoring"..