WTT Buying House in Brit PvP Zone

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah, as i suspected. Not even in the no cut, and even if it was it's so far away it's useless For pvp

Alucard

Grandmaster
Yeah, as i suspected. Not even in the no cut, and even if it was it's so far away it's useless For pvp
in any case, a good spot), i m looking houses in red squares on screenshot (topic)

if you can find sellers
you will be given a percentage ;)

Salsa

Grandmaster
I own the closest 18x18 in the no cut, and also the closests house to Brit bridge in general.

20mil for either of them.

lollo

Grandmaster
I own the closest 18x18 in the no cut, and also the closests house to Brit bridge in general.

20mil for either of them.

Well the 18x18 MIGHT be worth 15 mil with some luck, no way the other small house is worth anything close to 10m tho

Salsa

Grandmaster
Well the 18x18 MIGHT be worth 15 mil with some luck, no way the other small house is worth anything close to 10m tho

The small house is a unique placement, that can not be replaced, and is a house that sees more action than ANY other house on the entire shard. I use my bucs teleporter house as storage house, as its maxed with home upgrades and can hold more than a castle. The small house is worth more to me than the 18x18.

Last edited by a moderator: