Buying furniture and chests.

Kajamaz

Neophyte
I'm poor, just got a 7x7 house, where can i find cheap furni and chests, I used to have a house with over 300k+ of items, it despawned cuz i didn't play for a few months.
Where can i find a shop with cheap basic furniture.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I'm poor, just got a 7x7 house, where can i find cheap furni and chests, I used to have a house with over 300k+ of items, it despawned cuz i didn't play for a few months.
Where can i find a shop with cheap basic furniture.
U can craft ur cheap basic furniture honestly might take lil more time but for basic stuff hell I would use a mule craft it all and boom done dizzle

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Just make u another character Start with like 50 carp and 50 tink.. train in lumberjack but some like 20gp carpentry tools chop u some wood and ur set. Takes lil longer yes but can make what u want and no overpay someone

Kajamaz

Neophyte
Just make u another character Start with like 50 carp and 50 tink.. train in lumberjack but some like 20gp carpentry tools chop u some wood and ur set. Takes lil longer yes but can make what u want and no overpay someone
I tried it... spent 20 minutes, got to lvl 58 carpentry, i need lvl 70 for a chest... i'll buy one.

Kajamaz

Neophyte
Ooooo shit I soo forgot got off work and kids pulled me out to the church just now getting home I'll hop in here in like 20 minutes see what I got an what I can make u and I'll Def get with ya
Tell me when u on, just came back from Halloween Trick o' Treatin' with my lil' bro.