bonded giant beetle died and lost

wiso

Adept
hello, i have a giant bettle, i bonded it along a week and now a player named drfeelgood kill it and no beetle ghost or anything, where is my beetle?

Nihilism

Grandmaster
You're certain you fed it again after the week when taking it out of the stable?

Feeding it once STARTS the bonding process.
Feeding it again AFTER the week completes the process.

wiso

Adept
but i bonded it,
i will xplain the steps, other player sells to me the bettle then i bonded it, i feed it with my character wiso along a week, then on his name appears the status bonded, next day i feed it and transfer it to my other acc character Chankete, i feed it and start training it killing ogres, the appears other player named mrgoodfeelin and kill the beetle and kill me, i res but no beetle anywhere, i paged gm and carl answer to my page +not against the rules+, i cant understand...

if u transfered the beetle, then it lost the bound status

its bound to a char, if u transfer the pet, u have to bound it again (another 7 days)

:)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Also when you do bond one be careful where you get off / die because people will trap your tamed pet leaving without a Beetle once again.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Yep :(. Unfortunately when you transfer a bonded pet, it loses it's bond and therefor has to be bonded again with the new owner

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bummer man.

And yeah what TheFallen said is correct, even a bonded beetle is not safe if someone traps it in their house/boat until its bond is broken and it's theirs for the taking.

Summoning balls are your friend.