BOD Pricing

Magic Wandoo

Apprentice
Right now I just sell weapon/helm/shield BODs on my vendor. Want to start adding some more valuable BODs, just not sure what to charge.

Does anyone have a pricing structure for their BOD vendor that works?

I've seen lots of really high-priced BODs for sale out there that don't seem to move. At what price do BODs actually sell?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I basically use this formula:

Total cost of BODs = 1/2 to 2/3 the value of the reward, leaving some room for profit for the person who takes time to collect and fill the deeds.

Large BODs generally cost twice as much as the smalls to fill it.

So, for example a 600-700k 120 BS powerscroll rewarding LBOD (let's say 6 piece platemail) would be valued at 100-150k, the smalls to fill it would be valued at 50k each for a total of roughly 400k.

The same rewarding LBOD in a 3 piece chainmail would sell for about the same...150k-200k or so and the smalls to fill it 75k a piece. So on and so forth.

Bronze runic hammers sell for roughly 75k, gold hammer 750k, agapite hammer 1.5 mil, verite hammer 3m+, valorite hammer 10m-sky is the limit. Adjust accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

pacrsfan

Master
I basically use this formula:

Total cost of BODs = 1/2 to 2/3 the value of the reward, leaving some room for profit for the person who takes time to collect and fill the deeds.

Large BODs generally cost twice as much as the smalls to fill it.

So, for example a 600-700k 120 BS powerscroll rewarding LBOD (let's say 6 piece platemail) would be valued at 100-150k, the smalls to fill it would be valued at 50k each for a total of roughly 400k.

The same rewarding LBOD in a 3 piece chainmail would sell for about the same...150k-200k or so and the smalls to fill it 75k a piece. So on and so forth.

Bronze runic hammers sell for roughly 75k, gold hammer 750k, agapite hammer 1.5 mil, verite hammer 3m+, valorite hammer 10m. Adjust accordingly.
This is good info .Do you know what the different ASH are worth?

Fattson

Grandmaster
This is good info .Do you know what the different ASH are worth?
The only one that people really go after is the +15 and that's really easy to get. I'm working on a +30 right now just for myself and it hasn't been easy. I'd pay 50k at this point for +30 hammer smalls that I need.

Fattson

Grandmaster
As for the op, here's how I price:

120 smalls: 50k
gold runic smalls and 120 lbod: 100k
gold runic large and aggy smalls: 150-200k depending on how many people are looking atm
aggy large and verite smalls: 250k
val smalls: 500k
verite large: 1m
val large : 2m+