Banning a bull(attention GM's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuharold

Novice
Still confused on why a bull got unbanned and then re-banned today. I realize he disrespected the GM's but the dude has donated, brought players from other servers(brought me from uoforever) and other games, and created a guild that recruits new players and trains them how to play UO. He doesn't scam anyone. He doesn't steal from guild members or friends or even people he rages on in TS3. He organized a lot for the guilds he ran; champs, idocs, and hunts. If it's an ego thing for the GM's then they should be a man and admit it but they can't deny that he has brought a lot PVP and drama(in my opinion its a good thing... keeps things interesting) to the server. Anyways, this is my petition for a bull to be unbanned.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Have you seen the thread in the Rants forum? lol

If we're holding petitions, I'm pretty sure every single poster in that thread is for keeping him off this server - including the people he was "recruiting" and "training" in the video therein. You know, the one where he called those new players to the server "faggots", "**** suckers", and so on. He's toxic, and from the responses in that thread, I feel safe in saying he's not wanted here, not by the GMs nor anyone else for that matter.

wuharold

Novice
I haven't read it. But, yea maybe he hurts a lot of peoples' feelings. It's nothing worse than the insults that people have typed to me in game. I understand where you're coming from but I still can't grasp banning him for that. We don't come to UO so that everyone will get along and sing kumbaya. It's a rush playing this game and people get mad. I really like this server but I am considering finding a new one because of this. And, yes I know... big deal; one guy leaving. That's just how I feel about this. I will read that Rant forum though.

parsnip

Grandmaster
We don't come to UO so that everyone will get along and sing kumbaya.

There are plenty PKs, thieves and griefers on the server to clearly evidence that no one expects a kumbaya sing-along. Hope you decide to stick around and add to the melting pot of mayhem :)

Stryfe

Master
Consistent racism, bigotry, harassment, ban evasion, trash talks the shard(bannable).. He's a scumbag and just not needed here.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
@ wuwuharold:

best administration on a free server that I have ever seen. These guys are very similar to guildmasters, they will kick you if you're being negative and hope that you come around and mature up a bit. They do let people back on the server, in fact, a bull is a prime example of that. I know you from hyb my man, i see that you get your boys backs and that makes you a valuable member here, aside from being a vet, just don't be so quick to jump to conclusions about the admins. No admins are gonna take being harrassed well and if they did, well, I wouldn't support them. You've voiced opinion about this and if it wasnt for the backstory then i would agree with you, but yeah guy needs a break so that he can keep it realz, i think that much is clear.

Gedron

Master
sounds to me like the guy forgot to add the (y) in "a bull_"

tom-cruise-Triple-Laugh.jpg

There's smack talking and then there's just plain harassment. No one wants to play a game where they're constantly put down and called derogatory names. I'd rather see one person banned for that than see 10 players leave because they don't want to deal with being harassed.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
tom-cruise-Triple-Laugh.jpg

There's smack talking and then there's just plain harassment. No one wants to play a game where they're constantly put down and called derogatory names. I'd rather see one person banned for that than see 10 players leave because they don't want to deal with being harassed.

Who are you kidding dude?

People are rockstars and athletes. Nerds are accountants for them.

S

Shane

Still confused on why a bull got unbanned and then re-banned today. I realize he disrespected the GM's but the dude has donated, brought players from other servers(brought me from uoforever) and other games, and created a guild that recruits new players and trains them how to play UO. He doesn't scam anyone. He doesn't steal from guild members or friends or even people he rages on in TS3. He organized a lot for the guilds he ran; champs, idocs, and hunts. If it's an ego thing for the GM's then they should be a man and admit it but they can't deny that he has brought a lot PVP and drama(in my opinion its a good thing... keeps things interesting) to the server. Anyways, this is my petition for a bull to be unbanned.

He was banned originally for GM Disrespect and talked to Carl and carl decided to unban him for one last try. However, after that i happened to be shown that video that is circulating with a bull basically verbally abusing his entire guild and raging out over mumble/vent.

Here at UOF since day one we've ALWAYS banned people for being excessively negative and disrespectful to people or staff on this server or being a complete utter douchebag as a whole. I mean if your purpose is to come on here and release all your anger on your guild from your everyday life, things need to change man.

It honestly baffles me that he has recruited newbies into his guild etc and then would go in mumble and talk like that to his guild, who the hell does that? This a video game guys, not a puching bag. This does absolutely nothing good for the server and i could really care less how much hes donated, that doesn't give anyone immunity to anything.

He will not be unbanned, and everytime we hear he is back we will look into it and ban if we find him around again.
Negative people have no place on Ultima Online Forever.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
He was banned originally for GM Disrespect and talked to Carl and carl decided to unban him for one last try. However, after that i happened to be shown that video that is circulating with a bull basically verbally abusing his entire guild and raging out over mumble/vent.

Here at UOF since day one we've ALWAYS banned people for being excessively negative and disrespectful to people or staff on this server or being a complete utter douchebag as a whole. I mean if your purpose is to come on here and release all your anger on your guild from your everyday life, things need to change man.

It honestly baffles me that he has recruited newbies into his guild etc and then would go in mumble and talk like that to his guild, who the hell does that? This a video game guys, not a puching bag. This does absolutely nothing good for the server and i could really care less how much hes donated, that doesn't give anyone immunity to anything.

He will not be unbanned, and everytime we hear he is back we will look into it and ban if we find him around again.
Negative people have no place on Ultima Online Forever.

FUCKING OWNED SON. SO HARD. SOFA KING HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.