assist uo not working

sugam

hello i an trying to log into uoforever with assistuo, and it keeps crashing. i have tried turning on and off the negotiate features with server, but it will do nothing. i need help to get assistuo working. i was told by a gm that i can use the program, so i don't know what the problem is. and now it wont even load my account.

halygon

Grandmaster
hello i an trying to log into uoforever with assistuo, and it keeps crashing. i have tried turning on and off the negotiate features with server, but it will do nothing. i need help to get assistuo working. i was told by a gm that i can use the program, so i don't know what the problem is. and now it wont even load my account.
Hit up @Greed for a link to the latest UOSteam version (1.0.5), which is just an updated AssistUO program. The developers changed AssistUO to UOSteam to prevent confusion with the program UOAssist.

If you have an old enough version on AssistUO, you cannot log into this shard as it requires the updated version that has different server side controls.