Any old Oceania PvPers? Oceanic guilds?

Gday

Played Oceania from 2000-2005, had characters Kaliron(tamer), Balth(Red mage) Longshot(gay dismount archer). Few other characters but cant remember their names. Tried WoW for a little but it was crap and gave up gaming for a bit to pursue real life activities. Anyway decided to come back playing casually and kill time to SOTA is released.

Any old Oceania OPK crew play here? Use to play with Mojojojo/Repo, Trav & Romp, Etern, Drizzt and heaps of other pvpers. Spent time crashing spawns and causing headaches. Anyone know if any of the old TC guild here? Rival guild but had some good times.

Also ill be looking for a Oceanic time based guild if there are any recruiting, only been back 48hrs so just getting some PvM Characters set to get some gold rolling in before i start PvPing.

One more question, How much are Statuettes worth on this server? Got a Mongbat/Headless/Earth Ele if they are worth anything and someone wants to buy them i could use to cash to get going, Cheers!

Ah no worries thanks, ill check it out.

So apparently don't have a Mongbat statue anymore. Got scammed at the bank for it, welcome back to UO haha, love this game

Defari

Adept
Don't feel too bad about the scan :p when I started playing here (after not having played for 8 years) I got scammed out of an Orc statue lol.

If I were you I'd try to sell the ones you have left here on the forums - would provide some nice starting cash!

Haha nah all good, I think i've been playing carebear games for too long just wasn't expecting it. Haven't played since 2005 (9years?)... Damn getting old.

Yeah trying to sell the statues now. Thanks.