Anarchon

Anarchon

I played this game for years.... I wanted to play it again back how it used to be. But upon downloading the game and creating my character.... I am immediately in a world surrounded by half-there-trees, buildings w/ no walls or roofs to be seen, and invisible objects everywhere that i am running into. I tried several option changes that were suggested, but nothing has fixed it.
Currently I am at a standstill and completely unable to play this game because of this issue. Please if someone has a solution to this, let me know. The game is acting like the graphics im viewing arent the right ones, i see people walking through areas that my character is unable to move through. Not a single tree has a tree-trunk graphic, no buildings have Any walls, and signs n stuff are just floating randomly. Yes I have turned the transparacy circle option both on and off to see if it effected it, but nothing changed.

Volco

Master
You probably already tried this, but for the sake of adding my 2 cents.

did you download from here?
http://www.uoforever.com/download.php

If so, when you load the launch, have you clicked 'Update Manager' on the left navigation to make sure you're not missing any updates?

--

I've had a few people who mention they can't see my house, so hopefully a solution gets posted here :D