A glass sword?

Keltonator

Grandmaster
So disclaimer: in the interest of good business, I feel it's good to inform everyone I just found out that it's player bound. Meaning you can't pick it up, equip it, etc. for rare collectors I guess you could would still own it, but it's probably not good for much in this state other than being aesthetically pleasing.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Does this mean once the bag it is in is traded to another player..it is stuck in that bag for all of UO Forever?
Looks like you might have to agree to go to the location they wish to display it and place it so they can lock it down.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Does this mean once the bag it is in is traded to another player..it is stuck in that bag for all of UO Forever?
Looks like you might have to agree to go to the location they wish to display it and place it so they can lock it down.
Well it's already in a bag, so I can't even pick it up. The bag is still tradable, just double checked that. But it seems the only way you'd be able to display it would be to get a GM to agree to allow you to move it or lock it down in your house for you, which is probably a stretch.
@Shane ?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Well it's already in a bag, so I can't even pick it up. The bag is still tradable, just double checked that. But it seems the only way you'd be able to display it would be to get a GM to agree to allow you to move it or lock it down in your house for you, which is probably a stretch.
@Shane ?
Ah, ok. I had thought you were the original owner.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
put it in a crate and axe the crate where u want to lock it down
But it's inside a bad. So doing that will just land the bag where crate was with the sword still inside, right? And if somehow it came out of the bag if I tried this it would be stuck there.

tankian

Grandmaster
well if you can get hold of staff and ask if they could make the trade for us. I will buy it from you