7x pets

wondering what people are willing to pay for 7x pets with good stats..

Im talking about things like Drags, WWs, Nightmares/Nightbears... any thoughts?

Garrett

Master
I'm sure someone would be interested but at what price. I would time how long it takes to gm a pet figure out how much you want to make and hour say and compare it to what you could make farming and weather it would be worth it or not

Garrett

Master
I'm sure someone would be interested but at what price. I would time how long it takes to gm a pet figure out how much you want to make and hour say and compare it to what you could make farming and weather it would be worth it or not

Thats what Im trying to figure out. Say, if people were willing to pay 100k+ for good 7x pets, then it may be worth it..

CVegas

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure if we stood next to one another, you'd draw the short straw. I'd choose being cut any day than a stifling tub of lard such as yourself. You my friend, lose.

CVegas

Grandmaster
Yeah, you're wrong. I can't take someone seriously who says "CMON MAN, DONT POST MY PICTURE". Remember? The thread that was deleted?

Shit is no lie, son. You're are busted.

CVegas

Grandmaster
At least I'm man enough to show my face. Is this because I don't resemble to "tranny-types" your normally sleep with? Wait...

That would mean you would have to sleep with someone, first. Is that how you got your mom to pay for your EMT training?

halygon

Grandmaster
OP, I think unless they change it again, you are gonna have a hard time selling these to folks for good prices. Because although the staff (rightly) changed the skill gain for pets, they also decided to add skill scrolls for pet skills.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Raged you should really just stop trying to go aggro on anyone because all we hear is you spitting 4000 bars of sick legit flow while you're being mean and hanging with drug dealers at the shrimp club not liking anything.

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388