WTS 18x18 on PCH island *SOLD*

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
he legitly says he has (not he has access to)I already have 4 18x18 and a 30x30 on that island so i am good ..( so that would be admitting to having access to extra accounts ) which in states would mean he is the owner of the property said nthing about being co owned to a lot of houses ( which shouldnt be aloud either if the owner doesnt log in ) *condemed mode is obviously broke where frineds can keep houses from going idoc when the owner hasnt been on in months to a year*... braging about being co owned to a house... lol that is newb shit

and with a good lawyer... if you want to bring up court.. would eat him alive for the way he worded it... HE took claim ... ownership... DONT say YOU have things when you are only given access to things...I DONT OWN facebook...ut i have a facebook page....nerd... slam case. @Peav you quote court a lot in your posts but its clear you've only ever had a public defender lol.. any real lawyer worth a shit could get half the shit done you claim agianst... like... almost every shit post i found you in i can quote you bringing up *court* should i start a list?

Forgot you newbs flock together... on the forums and in game... btchs cant play solo anymore... WHERE DA REAL GAMERS AT!

Dan, Just so you hear this directly from me.
I control the "Heart of the Island" This statue allows me to have control over placement of houses as well unlimited houses under 1 account that are available to be placed on this said island.
Thus being said I can own 2000000000000 houses on the island if there is available space for thus said amount of houses.
Thank you for your interests and showing the server that you squeal like a piggy. oink oink =)

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
I still can't believe one 18x18 plot sold for like 1/3 of what the island is worth that's nuts
a 18x18 got sold for 100m?

I could of sold the Island the next day! after i purchased it for 300m.....
I can only imagine what this said piece of property is worth now.
RDA moneys of werkt i could of had it
But Unlike others I made a promise to @Messremb prior to our agreement for me to purchases the island.
I have up held my end and will tell UOF shuts down

Welcome to the Island. Nice to meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faytality

Staff member
technically... didn't you just admit to having extra accounts for houses lol which is against the rules right @Faytality @eppy @Shane ( doubt *he* personally owns 4 houses and a 30x0 himself but think that is funny he can brag about breaking acount rules) how can people really be that stupid to nark themselves out *if* they really had that much.
He owns the heart of the island. He is allowed to place all the houses that will fit there.