WTB 120 taming

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Do these even drop anymore? Haven't seen any for sale in 3 weeks!
Yes, but the most rare PS.

Despite having:
-RDA rares and titles
-Champ artifacts, relics and titles
-New whirlpool rares
-Upcoming dexxer talismans
-Meta Eggs
-New craftables
-... And so many more ways to make money
People think if the 120 tame drop rate was increased, it would be the end of the world (in so many words), and truly believe it's the only PS worth money. They feel this way because of greed. They want 9 mil, not 700k for a different scroll.. No no, that's not enough. People want to get rich as fuck off 1 drop, and will make sure they do by controlling the market with ridiculous prices. No thanks :)

It's not even worth 5m IMHO. The difference between a stage 6 meta @ 115, or even 110 taming/lore is NOT a 5m difference. At most 1 mil I wholeheartedly believe. Shit, at 120 taming a lvl 7 meta doesn't even listen as well as it should. I think people just want to have giant e-peens, and the devs know it. UO mentality at its best.

Sorry for the wall, I wish you luck finding one soon!

Tarena

Master
Yes, but the most rare PS.

Despite having:
-RDA rares and titles
-Champ artifacts, relics and titles
-New whirlpool rares
-Upcoming dexxer talismans
-Meta Eggs
-New craftables
-... And so many more ways to make money
People think if the 120 tame drop rate was increased, it would be the end of the world (in so many words), and truly believe it's the only PS worth money. They feel this way because of greed. They want 9 mil, not 700k for a different scroll.. No no, that's not enough. People want to get rich as fuck off 1 drop, and will make sure they do by controlling the market with ridiculous prices. No thanks :)

It's not even worth 5m IMHO. The difference between a stage 6 meta @ 115, or even 110 taming/lore is NOT a 5m difference. At most 1 mil I wholeheartedly believe. Shit, at 120 taming a lvl 7 meta doesn't even listen as well as it should. I think people just want to have giant e-peens, and the devs know it. UO mentality at its best.

Sorry for the wall, I wish you luck finding one soon!
Not going to lie... My e-peen is throbbing in anticipation of getting a 120 PS.

I just want to be able to tame skeleton horses and ride around on a night frenzy which is bonded... :( totally worth 5m to me, but just for nostalgia sake (skeleton horse that is)

I will literally spend every piece of gold I have to get one and it's pretty disappointing to see such a low drop... 3 months to gm taming and now another month so far waiting on a ps...

lollo

Grandmaster
Do these even drop anymore? Haven't seen any for sale in 3 weeks!

Friend of mine stole one from an RDA at the beginning of this week so yeah, they're still spawning. No one's ever gonna sell for 5 million though. Which is ridiculous.

lollo

Grandmaster
me thinks your friend wants to make a quick 5 mil :) hook me up! lol

He's at 115 with his tamer, he said he's gonna eat it unless he receives a crazy offer soon, and I don't even need to ask him if he considers 5m a crazy offer. =D

Tarena

Master
if he's just looking for a "crazy" offer, i offer 1 gold! he would have to be out of his mind to accept it!

i believe i have met his one and only criteria for the sale.

haha