WTS 120 TAMING PS!!!!!!! 8 mil FIRM!

Lyxx

Expert
120 Taming PS. No auction, recent history has this one priced right where it should. No huge rush. I will also accept donation coins at 135k/1k to cover some of the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

TriXa

Grandmaster
I really need 120er badly.
But i would never Pay 8 Million and all other People i ask and that stuck to at 115 at the moment said that to, never for so high..
I wonder that People really buy that for that Price.
Because they can't do anything with it..
The High Pets are on Timer and getting Farmed on the Minute so no Chance to Tame one.
From where comes the Prices ?
I only see Manipulated Selling Thread's to Push the Price.
I dont mean it negativ.
But i dont see that is a Reasonable Price for the Scroll.

But its a free <Bump> for ya.

Lyxx

Expert
It's not manipulated or phony threads that the previous three sold in. One sold for 8 mil just a few days ago. But I'm feeling tired of holding the scroll too so I'll make an auction this weekend. I'll take offers on it before that too, feel free to PM me an offer and we can talk about it. :)

gofer

Grandmaster
It's not manipulated or phony threads that the previous three sold in. One sold for 8 mil just a few days ago. But I'm feeling tired of holding the scroll too so I'll make an auction this weekend. I'll take offers on it before that too, feel free to PM me an offer and we can talk about it. :)

The odd thing is that someone sold one for 8m 2-3 days ago, but they had it in the regular selling forum. This person put up the thread after you. I am guessing it had to do with you dropping that old thread and putting up a new one here in this new scroll forum.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
It's an end-game item, regardless of people 'needing' or not. People pay based on a bunch of things: Wanna feel as though they've finished the character, nothing else to spend money on, rarity (up until veryyy recently) of the scroll, and past purchases. As you illustrated yourself, Trixa, the scroll is not NEEDED, so why would you even want to get it, regardless of its asking price? Things sell. I for one paid 6.7 almost 2 months ago. Purely because I have nothing else to buy. Wrexx even stated when he paid 8mil a few weeks back he pmuch did the exact same thing.

Ya have two choices really. You can buy the scroll, or 'hold out' for the next one. Common sense/economics should kick in though. Every time one sells, the next person uses previous sales as a price reference. So the price only gets higher and higher. Hence why I jumped at the 6.7 I paid.

gofer

Grandmaster
It's an end-game item, regardless of people 'needing' or not. People pay based on a bunch of things: Wanna feel as though they've finished the character, nothing else to spend money on, rarity (up until veryyy recently) of the scroll, and past purchases. As you illustrated yourself, Trixa, the scroll is not NEEDED, so why would you even want to get it, regardless of its asking price? Things sell. I for one paid 6.7 almost 2 months ago. Purely because I have nothing else to buy. Wrexx even stated when he paid 8mil a few weeks back he pmuch did the exact same thing.

Ya have two choices really. You can buy the scroll, or 'hold out' for the next one. Common sense/economics should kick in though. Every time one sells, the next person uses previous sales as a price reference. So the price only gets higher and higher. Hence why I jumped at the 6.7 I paid.

I concur with you up until the bolded text. It seems that the price has leveled off at 8m, but there are many variables at play that could shift this up or down. Principally, 1) not everyone can afford a "lamborghini," 2) supply+demand, 3) urgency or lack thereof of the seller, and 4) the utility of the scroll v. the "epeen/finished character thought." I hope she sells it because she has been at it for a few days and the forum edit was a kick in the head given the other one someone just sold around the time of the edit.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Although i do like debating, especially grade school level economics on theories behind veblen goods, ill just pass and say bump lol