105-120 fishing

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Is there any bonus between 100 and 120 fishing or just the upcoming stuff in the update in dec?
if anything i seem to be pulling less mibs at 110 than at gm lol.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I've pulled, at my best, about 6 MiBs in 2 minutes - that was MiBs. I think there was a net or a map or two in the mix, too. It got frantic, to say the least. That never happened prior to 115 Fishing. I don't think I was at 120 yet when I did it, but it's a considerable difference between GM and 110, and even more so at 115+.

Xombie86

Master
Do I have to have higher fishing skill or just be further in the ocean?

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
80+ Fishing will get you serpents that have mibs, nets and maps on them. You need to be in deep water to pull them up. Higher fishing increases the chances of getting them (at GM, you can expect about 2 MiBs an hour).

Xombie86

Master
oi maybe thats wut im doing wrong.. just been using a pole... i reeled in a "big fish" though.. is that rare?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Big fish you can use with a taxidermy kit to make a fish trophy. I don't know what the island thing is about, maybe plotting on UOAM?

All you need to fish up mibs and stuff with is a newbie fishing pole (they don't break). Go out to sea and run a fishing macro, and voila, you'll start pulling serpents.

Xombie86

Master
I have pulled up 5 serpents so far.. 3 t maps and 2 nets. Nothing major. Next message is how I go about getting this treasure and is it worth while stuff?

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk