¿ How can go to the age of the saddows?

guillermo

I need to know how to go at the age of shadows besides that know how to do to buy a house and also if there is a possibility that some admin that can speak Spanish treat me since I'm from Venezuela and I have some doubts about the server thank you very much also congratulate the server that is very good but there are things you need to know here in caracas'll take care of him promoting the server to grow even more community uo forever besides that would like to know the reason why I only see the names of armor and who made them and I can not see her lasting properties or have, I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me thanks

Nurayia

Expert
I don't think there a spanish speaking Admins/GMs out here. Age of Shadows is not activated on this server and the general language is English.
To place a house, go to an architect and buy a placement tool or a house deed. You must have 24h of ingame-time and 1200 real skill points across all chars on that account. One house per account only.

Jax Monroe

Master
299.gif

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Guillermo-

Hablame en un PM con tus preguntas. Necessitas 10 posts para hacer PMs (Conversations).

Estan groupos aqui quien si habla.

Para ahora dime tus preguntas y vamos a ver que es que.

Hablame, y bienvenidos a UOF!

gofer

Grandmaster
Guillermo-

Hablame en un PM con tus preguntas. Necessitas 10 posts para hacer PMs (Conversations).

Estan groupos aqui quien si habla.

Para ahora dime tus preguntas y vamos a ver que es que.

Hablame, y bienvenidos a UOF!

KARL! Sos hispano!?

Si queres adjuntarme a la conversacione para adjudarlo, hacelo que no ay problema.

Mathias

Adept
Sure, but all languages have punctuation right? Lol im just breakin balls anyway.

Ive seen this asked a few times lately. Maybe uof could find a few spanish speaking councellors. Would be nice for those that need it.