Wtb 20 except plate verite lbod

Looking to buy 20 exceptional verite plate large bod, pm me if you have one for sell and your price, thanks

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Looking to buy 20 exceptional verite plate large bod, pm me if you have one for sell and your price, thanks

I got what you neeeeed. I have not figured on a firm price yet, but I'm thinking 750k give or take a little for a roughly 4m hammer would be fair.

K well I won't b on till about 2 east time maybe a little earlier, if there's ones you need and want to trade/gold just let me kno and we can work something out

I got what you neeeeed. I have not figured on a firm price yet, but I'm thinking 750k give or take a little for a roughly 4m hammer would be fair.
Let me kno your plans with it, gold/trade other bods I'll be on in about an hour or so

Bromista

Grandmaster
Let me kno your plans with it, gold/trade other bods I'll be on in about an hour or so

I won't be around til about 8pm EST or so.

I am most interested in gold unless you just so happen to have a 20x Valorite plate helm, in which case I would gladly trade 1:1

Otherwise I think I'd be pretty happy with 750k :)

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
I have it, but i also am only missing 2 bods to fill it...If you blow me out of the water, you can maybe buy it.