Who wants pet resist gains fixed?

*poll* Who wants pet resist gains fixed?

• Fix Resist (uses pets)

• Leave it (uses Pets)

• Leave it (dont use pets)

Results are only viewable after voting.

A Stoned Figure

Grandmaster
My suggestion would be, make it so we can train them in our houses. I have tried this here n even with discord no gains after 4hrs. I have trained many of pets on other servers like this, takes time but pays off. This just doesn't work here.. dunno if it's because they suffer same skill gain penalties As players?

Which forces us to buy Skill scrolls, which isn't a bad idea. Just shouldn't be our only option

I am in now way saying make it easy to 7x pets, but at least make it do-able

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
only if other major problems with pets would finally be adressed. (all guard me, pet-speed, low-cost petballing)

A Stoned Figure

Grandmaster
My suggestion would be, make it so we can train them in our houses. I have tried this here n even with discord no gains after 4hrs. I have trained many of pets on other servers like this, takes time but pays off. This just doesn't work here.. dunno if it's because they suffer same skill gain penalties As players?

Which forces us to buy Skill scrolls, which isn't a bad idea. Just shouldn't be our only option

I am in now way saying make it easy to 7x pets, but at least make it do-able

*Edited*

Kareem

Grandmaster
only if other major problems with pets would finally be adressed. (all guard me, pet-speed, low-cost petballing)
+1. I hate tamer pvp. Why you ask? Because it makes stunning useless. Why you ask? Cause tamers are lagging 5 screens away. Just a personal opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I love fighting ON my tamer, but that's the last character I would choose if I'm looking for pvp.

Unfortunately, others disagree and keep forming these tamer groups, and quite frankly it's easier to play a pvp tamer than it is a Mage to counter them.

I think bottom line, tamer pvp is lame, overpowered, and skill-less. (I.e. B.C.)

So the push shouldn't be to make resist easier on a pet, but nerf tamer pvp as kaz was inferring.

Ps. I was a beast at tamer PvP first 6 months I was on here (and I didn't even know about the op of all guard me) but I bet if by the time I spec back, they would be nerfed.

Kareem

Grandmaster
Brian focus on the floor and NOT me. ;) (That was mean I'm sorry)

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
All guard me was changed and spells and fire breath is random now so now pretty much no more insta kills unless a lucky dump (or do you mean you don't want pets to listen at all ton their owner and don't want them to cast on players?) ... Pets can't chase down anyone anymore after speed was nerfed so unless youre paralyzed you can easily outrun a pet and as for low cost pet balling...you want your dexxer or mage which takes about 1-2 days of training to complete to easily grief people that spend 10's of millions of one character and make it more expensive for them to keep a pet? Or did you have different view on it?

SERENITY NOW!!!

Gareth

Apprentice
Everytime the pet dies I pretty much have to kiss those resist points goodbye unless I use a scroll. Pretty much impossible through normal gameplay (which is A LOT OF HUNTING) to get those points back. And yah, my pets die. Usually because a group of pks come up precasted, take down my tamer and lure mobs on them. That is part of the game, but you shouldn't have to put a month's effort to get one resist point back.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
If I even play my tamer, I think I'm the only one who doesn't give a crap what my dragons skills are. Ill still take on that para demon with 60 resist on my pet. No problems. I just stopped caring. Pet skills will never be balanced again.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I think looking at it objectively that with both sides still complaining that they've got it pretty balanced but I do understand the frustration of the resists issue...it does fuel a fraction of the player economy though and keep money changing hands (resists as sales) so it's not really a bad thing

SERENITY NOW!!!

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Problem isn't harder to raise skills or big penalty upon death. It's just the very specific resist case. You don't even average 0,1% per hour. Tired of always paying after spending so much resources on this char, which is worth as much as a castle and not even done yet. I'm used to grinds. Just give me the option between spending time and spending gold.