What's your average hourly farming profit and what's your build?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
60k straight gold + ss when farming with my tamer (total around 100k per hour)
100-250k with my tamer and my fisher, depending on rare loots and level of magic items.

kanzo

Journeyman
10k with an healing mage in Orc cave and Khaldun (if someone else haven't just solve puzzle chest). Very low rate but 20 min pvm and 40 min pvp and I'm happy because this is the way I like to play UO

Bunnky

Grandmaster
90-100k in gold only at asylum level 2 with my tamer, about the same for my provo - archer in khaldun, 250k a week from my thief(s) minimum, and that's minimal farming. When I really need money, I utilize hiding on my provo archer, and duel client my tamer and another character. Sometimes I get lucky and get a good steal, then I just log off for the day lol.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
You can steal from people in Yew or in dungeon. You can also steal directly from mobs in dungeon.

Say you meet a tamer killing a Lord of the Abyss paragon. You can stand right next to the balron, spam steal on it, and the tamer usually won't attack, but then, when the balron dies, he'll have about nothing on it.

halygon

Grandmaster
You can steal from people in Yew or in dungeon. You can also steal directly from mobs in dungeon.

Say you meet a tamer killing a Lord of the Abyss paragon. You can stand right next to the balron, spam steal on it, and the tamer usually won't attack, but then, when the balron dies, he'll have about nothing on it.
This is true for most normal loot, but a lot of rares and scrolls are created upon mob death, so they cannot be stolen before the mob is a corpse.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
This is true for most normal loot, but a lot of rares and scrolls are created upon mob death, so they cannot be stolen before the mob is a corpse.

Yeah, well, you can still try to loot the mobs after they die, but that's not stealing. You can do that with most chars.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
What and where do you steal as a thief?
Popular vendor shops, dungeons, all banks, occasionally I'll head over to the crafting area/tailor shops to snag some bod rewards, and of course WBB. Alot of thieves in WBB are labeled as noob thieves, but you'd be surprised what you find there.. Statues galore, comm deeds, SSs including taming, deeded house deco, and of course the gold sink vendor (The surrounding area of the gold sink vendor does not auto reveal you ;) so long as your in the right place). I also like to stand next to the docks portals.. People tend to pull their items from bank before going there for some reason :p

Edit: I also camp the dono vendor for those CBDs and other stealables.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, well, you can still try to loot the mobs after they die, but that's not stealing. You can do that with most chars.
Semantics...

But it depends what you are talking about. Powerscrolls are created upon mob death but put inside a player pack, meaning it cannot be stolen until the mob is a corpse.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Yeah I meant that as a thief, you can go in dungeons to steal from regular mobs. I used a balron para as an example. For casual dungeon stealing.