WTS UPDATED: NOX RELIC FOR SALE!!!

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
this relic has always sold for over 4. it went for 4.5 the last two times it sold. i may give it to my guildie for 4.5 when he has the gold/ see him online again. but b/o stands at 6 mil

Messremb

Grandmaster
I bought one for 2.5 2 or 3 months ago. And felt like I over paid. Worst damage relic for metas. But gl with your sale man.

Sorry did I say sale? I meant troll.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I kindly thank all of you for taking time out of your busy schedules to offer me such wonderful unsolicited constructive criticism. After careful consideration of the aforementioned nonsense, I'd like to point out the following:

These relics have consistently sold for 4.5 mil in the previous auctions. My latest offer is 4.5 mil which I might sell for since it was a guildie. I've gotten other offers in the 4-4.2 range.

Tamers with high level metas will attest that these relics are pretty rad once you get them leveled.

I'm selling this thing with a b/o of 6 mil because it is worth it and because if it doesn't sell then whatever, I've got a nox relic for my future tamer. I'll hang onto this thing before I sell it for chump change.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I shouldn't participate in this shit-show any further, but I feel obligated to mention that I bought my Nox relic about 5-6 weeks ago for 1.5m from a guildmate when others were selling on the market for 2-2.2m.

It is a nice relic when you max it out, or so I am told. It is underwhelming at best on the road to maxing it out making it the least desirable of the damage relics IMO and certainly not worthy of anymore than 3m. But hey, what do I know?

Messremb

Grandmaster
I shouldn't participate in this shit-show any further, but I feel obligated to mention that I bought my Nox relic about 5-6 weeks ago for 1.5m from a guildmate when others were selling on the market for 2-2.2m.

It is a nice relic when you max it out, or so I am told. It is underwhelming at best on the road to maxing it out making it the least desirable of the damage relics IMO and certainly not worthy of anymore than 3m. But hey, what do I know?
Its only useful at early level champs and invasions, any mobs worth farming will cure before any damage is done.