Thankyou for adding poker

S

Shane

Needs a couple tweaks, and eventually there will be a "slightly" better table... IT won't be anything crazy like other server you may or may have been on/heard of though.

We will keep it and see it as a "pass time continous event" more than anything...

It's not meant to make you uber rich in 1 night, or break your bank in 1 night...I really, really can't stress that issue enough...

Alabama Man

Neophyte
Shane said:
Needs a couple tweaks, and eventually there will be a "slightly" better table... IT won't be anything crazy like other server you may or may have been on/heard of though.

We will keep it and see it as a "pass time continous event" more than anything...

It's not meant to make you uber rich in 1 night, or break your bank in 1 night...I really, really can't stress that issue enough...

Yeah the last server I played on had poker and it was something I enjoyed. I'm really glad to see it here.
Thanks again

milkyteat

Expert
Nice! Where's it located?

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for the past week or so

Edit:

Nevermind, I checked the recent posts from Shane/Carl & co.

WOOT WOOT

Man
this is just awesome

a friend have stoped playing here because here we have no poker. Now i can call him back!

Great job guys/staff
:)

Reemer

Master
total win on the poker. told me wife about it last night and when i took a shower she dumped 30k on a slot machine. my wife playing UO = best 30k ever spent

kurtis

Grandmaster
Shane said:

Yes, thank you!!!!! And I'm very glad to hear you are open to higher stakes.

It does need some tweaks for sure, but most are minor. I think the only urgent tweak is an automatic boot for AFK players. This problem is especially prevalent given that players can play 2 accounts. It really, really slows the game down. I suggest 3 consecutive timeouts and then b00t.

milkyteat

Expert
Reemer said:
total win on the poker. told me wife about it last night and when i took a shower she dumped 30k on a slot machine. my wife playing UO = best 30k ever spent

Nice! My wife also plays poker (sometimes better than me) and she still refuses to "waste" her time playing UO =/ hehe

kurtis said:
I think the only urgent tweak is an automatic boot for AFK players. This problem is especially prevalent given that players can play 2 accounts. It really, really slows the game down. I suggest 3 consecutive timeouts and then b00t.

THIS ^^^^^^^