So... ya... Booty Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place had a lot of potential, and obviously took a lot of work to create. Was the intention always to have just a lifeless, boring, land mass for housing with a few rando mobs floating around? What of the dungeons? What of the events? What of incorporating ship combat into it the harbor areas somehow?

The new content ideas are great... unfinished, unpolished content is something else entirely.

Has this place completely vacated the development drawing board?

@Shane @Adam @eppy

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
its summer right now. Adam had his first baby this january. I'm sure that they'll be back on track with everything once we hit fall and the online count is on the rise again. Because I mean really: what point is there in mid-summer content? Just feeds the nerds who will play anyways :p (no offense!)

its summer right now. Adam had his first baby this january. I'm sure that they'll be back on track with everything once we hit fall and the online count is on the rise again. Because I mean really: what point is there in mid-summer content? Just feeds the nerds who will play anyways :p (no offense!)

It was released in April.

*shrugs*

It's going to be tough to get the player-base excited about new content (and bring in new players) when said content doesn't actually get implemented as promised.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Yup I agree .. the island is beautiful and well made .. but its totally pointless .. and boring ..
The no mounts is the icing on the cake that causes me to avoid that area like the plauge..
And on top of all that Im finding that new island to be nothing more then a pain in my ass, as ive lost at least 60 mibs that this new island is now ontop of .

AssHat

Grandmaster
go visit once, maybe the 1 hit snakes will get you!!! hahaha those are still on the island and can 3 shot lvl 5+ metas so funny!!!!

From Early March:
Introducing Booty Island!
A new land mass island located in the deep seas that holds a new dungeon (Nope), temples (Nope), new house placements (Yup), custom creatures (Nope), hidden treasures (Nope), and much, much more! (Nope)

That's a 5:1 Nope/Yup ratio folks.

What was promised:
photo_1090449_resize1.jpg

What was delivered:
larp-thumb-465x259.jpg

@eppy

Mordoc

Master
lol jack.....

but i agree i wish something more was done with it. i realize even staff have rl stuff...[E Gasp!!!! hopefully they can find some time to finish developing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.