Skeleton Scimitar

AssHat

Grandmaster
if you mean the skeletons in graveyards that drop scimitars, i think a npc buys for a few coins lol

AssHat

Grandmaster
did you laugh? i am sure this has to be one for the 7 steal-able rares that was found recently, you are the one who has it, you got more info than the pubic lol. especially if you stole and meaning you prolly have the first one so a price check is not the way to go.... so more info/pic or it doesn't exist :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Turner13

Grandmaster
It's from the week long battles tournament during the Trinsic invasion. There were a few stealable rares and I think also a few mob drops, I think this was one of the mob drops. There are a few of these out there but I think only 2-3. Not equipable but a unique graphic.

I'd say 750k or thereabouts.

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
did you laugh? i am sure this has to be one for the 7 steal-able rares that was found recently, you are the one who has it, you got more info than the pubic lol. especially if you stole and meaning you prolly have the first one so a price check is not the way to go.... so more info/pic or it doesn't exist :D
No it's old from the trinsic event I will post a picture when I get home. Yes I did laugh that was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
i was really hoping it was a new rare :( but old congrats on what im sure is a cool looking item!

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
No it's old from the trinsic event I will post a picture when I get home. Yes I did laugh that was awesome.
s2_zpspfequtr9.png~c100
Here is a pic