WTS Secluded Keep on Grass - Retirement Home

Nefarious

Master
Yes, selling this drop dead gorgeous keep, on grass, secluded... Seriously in the middle of nowhere on grass.

Current Offer 3.75M by MolsonAlch

qf3aq7G.jpg

edS1Bp7.jpg

GZ6ZmPE.jpg

S4iHuB9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dennozz

Grandmaster
How do you figure?
Check this thread out:
http://uoforum.com/threads/sold-perfect-secluded-keep.9231/

That's in a much better spot, and sold for what, 1.8 mill?
To be honest, 3.5M for this keep is way exagerated as it is. Molson's going to get ripped off but whatever, it's not my money.

are u nuts? that post have more than one year lol If u dont have the money for buy a keep dont post here. I dont know the owner of the keep but that keep is 5m s/b for sure. The best spot for a keep was sold in brit for 8-9m i dont remember. And ive seen swamp keeps selling for 3-4m

This keep is a nice location. If i were the owner i sell it for 5m s/b

Tulsa Undead

bahaha, grabs popcorn. This is too funny. well good luck with selling it if you listen to dennozz. nobody will buy it for that price. Oh and just because i though it was funny, If your not looking to buy it, don't post here!

Nefarious

Master
I have already sold the keep for 3.75M

Marty, please never post in my threads again. You obviously only have 25 messages on forums and seeing as 5 of them are in my thread and all of them are trolling... you really don't belong on the forums.

Maybe if you had 800+ messages and knew the trade forum you would be able to speculate on peoples' prices. I was informed by Karl Sagan(1960 messages) I shouldn't sell this keep for less than 4-4.5M. Dennoz even says that - who is in my #1 enemy guild, 840 forum posts(knows the forums and prices well at that). As does Babethoven who has 2831 forum messages. So yea, compiled 5631 messages of 3 different peoples' speculations, none of which talked to each other and all of them say 4-4.5M.

You don't know anything Marty... "Blessed is the man who, when having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of that fact." - George Elliot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already sold the keep for 3.75M

Marty, please never post in my threads again. You obviously only have 25 messages on forums and seeing as 5 of them are in my thread and all of them are trolling... you really don't belong on the forums.

Maybe if you had 800+ messages and knew the trade forum you would be able to speculate on peoples' prices. I was informed by Karl Sagan(1960 messages) I shouldn't sell this keep for less than 4-4.5M. Dennoz even says that - who is in my #1 enemy guild, 840 forum posts(knows the forums and prices well at that). As does Babethoven who has 2831 forum messages. So yea, compiled 5631 messages of 3 different peoples' speculations, none of which talked to each other and all of them say 4-4.5M.

You don't know anything Marty... "Blessed is the man who, when having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of that fact." - George Elliot.
You got served

Psymon

Master
3-4 mil for a keep seems like a price that will sell... Prices are dropping lately...maybe just hold out if you can't afford 3.75

Babethoven

Grandmaster
this was hands down #2 or #3 on best keeps on the server

shit if not #1 in my book, this one is way better than the brit keep

i would have figured this would have went for at least 4-5 mill