Ideas for new Conquests Rewards

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
The conquests system is great, but could be a lot more robust. It seems like most reward titles are for things a player would normally do anyway, just after so and so high amount of times they get a title for it. I would like to see new titles for less-obvious tasks, kind of like the absurdly high-priced The Trashman title. Here are some ideas:

The Bone Collector - loot 10,000 bones
The Pirate - sink 10 player ships
The Bassmaster - catch 100,000 fish
Player Killer - kill 1,000 players
The Harrowkiller - kill The Harrower 10 times
The Quarterback - capture 100 flags in CTF
The Dalai Lama - use Peacemaking 1000 times
The Iron Chef - cook 10,000 food items
Treasure Hunter - dig up 1000 treasure maps
The Ancient Smith - use an ancient smith hammer for the first time
The Legendary Smith - use a legendary smith hammer for the first time
The Slayer - kill 1000 enemies with each slayer weapon
The Plague - inflict Lethal Poison 1000 times

Also I think MOTM should always yield a title; i.e. The Sphinx Slayer, The Hydra Slayer, etc. These are nice titles that would become pretty rare and make you distinct for having it. For the player that inflicts the killing blow. All of these would diversify everyday play, and give people some new things to do.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Some of your suggestions are already in such as killing the Harrower, capturing flags and fishing up items/fish

bradley-

Grandmaster
Adam has been asking for people to think of rewards for some of the conquests (especially the crafting/harvesting ones) for a while in IRC. If you have any reward ideas edit your main post & title or create a new suggestion thread for conquest rewards or hop in IRC. I would love more conquests to be added (I really enjoy doing them) but I would rather the current conquests be completely finished with rewards and whatnot before adding more.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
@Adam

Also devs, can we get official word that conquests will be expanded? For a game like UO with so many things to do, there are simply not enough rewards yet if you ask me. I'm trying not to complain because it's such a cool system for a free game, I'm just excited to see it grow!