1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombieland Prize Claiming!

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Shane, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Razimus

Razimus Adept

Sep 8, 2014
    Cool it's out, hey @Adam will the rewards be diff for the next zombieland event?

Also the title scrolls don't work on test center, they just disappear when clicked on and crumble into nothing, kinda scared to try one on the live shard, anyone try out a title/hue scroll yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Mango

Mango Grandmaster

Jul 16, 2014
    Mango
    open your paperdoll, and click the pentagon above your character. there's a title section there, that it'll be listed under.

3. Mango

Mango Grandmaster

Jul 16, 2014
    Mango
    When I get home I'm going to buy some boogers! woot woot

4. Razimus

Razimus Adept

Sep 8, 2014
    So is it working on the live shard? I know how to click the codex symbol on the paper doll, but it shows nothing on test center which is why I'm hesitant testing it out on the live shard and the points disappearing.

5. Mango

Mango Grandmaster

Jul 16, 2014
    Mango
    Ohhhhhh sorry, I misunderstood ;) I wish I could tell, sadly I'm still at work

6. Lexington

Lexington Grandmaster

Feb 20, 2013

Don't sweat it Adam..... you're over %100 on the like to post ratio, so you have to be doing something right?!?!

3 people like this.
  7. Macunzo

Macunzo Adept

Mar 6, 2014
    The slimey pet changes color if you stable it and take it out again. It comes back more blueish / turquoise. On test.

8. God.RG

God.RG Grandmaster

Sep 26, 2013
    Omfg the amount of QQ about FREE rewards from a FREE event on a FREE shard is fucking insane.

I'll take my 3 skin dyes and be happy. Thanks @Adam

6 people like this.
  9. Lexington

Lexington Grandmaster

Feb 20, 2013
    How do I get to the screen to spend my points?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  10. Mango

Mango Grandmaster

Jul 16, 2014
    Mango
    [zombierewards

2 people like this.
  11. Gore

Gore Adept

Jan 25, 2013
    Best event. Would love to just play this on the test center.

3 people like this.
  12. Lexington

Lexington Grandmaster

Feb 20, 2013
    Can you save your points and combine them with a future zombie event?

Anybody???

Edit: @Shane, I'm just wondering if its a use them or loss type system for the reward points. I didn't get as many as I would have liked so it would be kind of nice to save them for the next zombie event... if possible??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  13. Nigel Thornberry

Nigel Thornberry Master

Jan 21, 2014
    Despite a couple of issues being slightly mishandled IMO, the event as a whole was a blast (as you can infer from my insane play time) and was very original/well written/well done. Looking forward to it next time (though hopefully shorter, Holy sleep deprivation Batman).

On a side note, was a chaos dragon kill worth any actual points on the board? And will the scoreboard be adjusted to account for those who turned in the cure multiple times, or no? Just wondering.

Thx dudes, well done.

14. Staff

Staff Young Player Help

Feb 11, 2013
    The cure refactor already went int

15. Hanebu

Hanebu Master

Jun 30, 2013
    No one was gettin personal.
    I think we should keep it that way?

As I said (any many others) before, the event was great.
    I really enjoyed that one!
    The reason why so many people are 'complaining' is because they didnt had a target to aim for.
    Just a suggestion: Release the points for the rewards before the event start and no one will strat crying ;-)

2 people like this.
  16. Razimus

Razimus Adept

Sep 8, 2014
    It was a great event, and the prizes are great, no doubt. But same, I wouldn't say 35 hours was a casual amount of time, if I had a target to aim for I would've killed a few more zombies as that's how short I was to getting 6k, I figured 5k was safe, so at 5k I started trying to get 2nd cure, got 99% of 2nd cure all I needed was fey wings, would have grinded more zombies instead of getting 2nd cure but it was a risk I took, got PKd constantly on the last day, also, I hid an alt with ingredients, and was 100% sure he logged off safely hidden, safely logged him out dozens and dozens of times yet when I logged him on the next day I found him a rezzed newb in the desert, so that was weird, only happened that one time, had to start all over on that 2nd cure. To get even 1 ingredient took sometimes 4 hours as death in every way possible was around every corner. If I knew bout target numbers I woulda grinded a bit more. I'm newish to the shard and was a great event, will the points stay, add on, w/future ZL events? Since nobody is answering I guess the answer is no, but this is a reasonable question to ask for newish players. I like the rewards and will probably choose title scrolls & hue scrolls x2 + a hair dye.

2 people like this.
  17. RelicW

RelicW Novice

Apr 4, 2014
    WOW.... I spent SO MUCH time on this event that it is ridiculous. The last event with the Trinsic invasion I did not even do because there was more killing players than doing the event and everyone and their mom got a stupid egg.. I decided to put A LOT more time in to this one including doing the cure... I get some hand armor and 5th tier with hair dyes and titles? I wonder how many people cheated their way to the top. Not to mention I play this everyday while others NEVER play this server and only come to cheat the events and get the rewards and afterwards go play another server or game. Last event for me since they are a huge waste of time for the grind... good job on this event because it was fun, but all of you screwed the pooch with these rewards as I will not be choosing any of that Trammylicious junk. QQ

18. Mango

Mango Grandmaster

Jul 16, 2014
    Mango
    I think some people are just faster than others when it comes to grinding. I wouldn't go as far as to say people cheated to the top. I played the entire night for the first night, and about 10minutes most of the other days, and still walked away with 1000pts. (which sounds like it's a good amount).

However, I constantly saw alot of the people who ranked in the top. I constantly saw them running from monster to monster, and grinding just like everyone else. They were fast, efficient, and were willing to put in the time. The only 'cheaters' i saw, were the afkers with attack macros, who ended the event with maybe.... 200-300pts?

3 people like this.
  19. Nigel Thornberry

Nigel Thornberry Master

Jan 21, 2014
    Any way we could get a final scoreboard and some stats from the end? Would like to see murders at least :D

20. Cino

Cino Master

Sep 2, 2014
    Cino
    That would be awesome.
    Btw were there any plans for top 3 awards? I'm definitely content with the awesome reward selection, I'm just curious. :p