Zombie Fingers

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Was afk around midnight tonight just sitting in my house and this dropped into my pack. Anyone know what it does? I'm scared to use it in case it's consumable

Last edited by a moderator:

Razimus

Adept
They aren't consumable, it said 'id them to change color' but all you have to do it touch them and they are booger color, no other colors.

Mango

Grandmaster
boo! I haven't received mine yet. maybe they're still handing these out, i hope they're neon pink! :p

S

Shane

LOL the id thing was totally my mistake, sorry guys, it created such a crazy thing though in such a short time. Everyones probably IDing their gloves like crazy banging their heads against the wall.

When we first make the item they are unidentified and don't turn colour (green) until identified, but we handed out an identified version so no need to identify them.

"....9 hours and 137 ID wands down... still no color change"

halygon

Grandmaster
LOL the id thing was totally my mistake, sorry guys, it created such a crazy thing though in such a short time. Everyones probably IDing their gloves like crazy banging their heads against the wall.

When we first make the item they are unidentified and don't turn colour (green) until identified, but we handed out an identified version so no need to identify them.

"....9 hours and 137 ID wands down... still no color change"
Absolutely unacceptable! I am going to need a matching zombie mask to make things better.