Your Relic story

halv

Grandmaster
I'm curious about your relics, how you got it or what did you pay for.
Out of boredom i created two new metas and want to keep track of relic prices.

My story:
from Arch Demon - Remedy and Double strike
from MOTM - none
from Altar or bosses - none

I paid
7.75m for Shadowy relic
900k for Focus relic
1.1m for Vivify relic
1m for Infected wounds (i got a 500k offer just 30 minutes after buying for 1m)

I still want to win/buy Dispersion and Tread.

How about you?

Arch - tread, shadowy, remedy
Motm - bloody, phase
Crystals - 2x remedy, shadowy, dispersion
RDA - molten
Champ/harrower - 2x qs, gold, bloody
Raiding - qs, molten
Paid - 2x leech, 2x quench, recoil, focus, doublestrike, tread.
I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten. It's been an adventure for sure.

Story - the qs was looted from a blue at oaks, was not technically Raiding this one but noticed the player freaking out trying to recall out far from any recall spot so I figured he had something good so I took a count. I was right.
Ps play it cool when you get something nice.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Bought from Bobby my first relics long time ago... when meta dragon was just released , qs 9 molten 5 bloody 5 nox 5
From arch i got only 3 relics.
Crystal akor got 2 relics
Many others from everything else

Xiulan

Master
I've never gotten anything from crystals, champs, MOTM, RDAs or arch... I bought my doublestrike and tread from $/power for 7 and 5 mil respectively (for the prices at the time these were kinda friend discounts). My long-stabled meta has a nox relic that a friend sold me for 400k. It'll probably remain in the stable unless I luck into a quicksilver someday.

ee am Dat

Adept
I was a noob to meta stuff and bought infected wounds first for 800k. Liked it a lot with gm poison. Dropped that for archery once I obtained double strike so I could get that to lvl 10 asap. Ds was obtained with a stupid low arch score of 1500ish on a meta mage. Tread I got from destard altar. Still looking for phase shift to drop.

Shortly after lvl 3 on zerker i started the meta mage. Infinitely easier to lvl. I'd got dispersion from arch on my new zerk and then focus a short time later once my mage was rolling. It's much easier to survive arch as a a mage. I bought shadowy desciple from a guild mate who won it from destard altar. Then vivify was gifted to me from another orc clan with a pay it forward clause. I then gave my first earned vivify to another human that was ready for it. He in turn gave another player dispersion. Who will share a relic someone else when he eventually earns one.

This is just the story of he relics im using. I'd like all to know they aren't impossible to get. So I'll try and make a list of what we've obtained.

Arch
4x vivify
5x infection
6x dispersion
4 x focus
6x leech
5x double strike
1x quenching
3x recoil
2x shadowy
1x remedy
2x tread
0 phase shift =(

Rda
1x Molten
2x gold

Altar
1 tread
1 shadowy
2 quenching

ZERO MOTM RELIC DROPS

Last edited:

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
MOTM
2x quicksilver
3x vivify
1x doublestrike
3x para venom
1x tread
1x shadowy disciple
2x noxious
1x focus
past 8 months

Last edited:

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
my first arch demon when I went to get the blood for the talisman I got a double strike, have never got anything else from arch demon after probably hundreds of times

and I've gotten 3 or 4 garbage relics from doing MOTM with hundreds and hundreds of kills in between

halv

Grandmaster
my first arch demon when I went to get the blood for the talisman I got a double strike, have never got anything else from arch demon after probably hundreds of times

That's an awesome story. I did hundreds of Arch Demons and got nothing. One day the Arch Demon was part of an event in Mace and i got DS there (the event with all this frozen champs and bosses). One week later i got remedy too from Arch. But since them, nothing.

and I've gotten 3 or 4 garbage relics from doing MOTM with hundreds and hundreds of kills in between

What is a garbage relic?

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
That's an awesome story. I did hundreds of Arch Demons and got nothing. One day the Arch Demon was part of an event in Mace and i got DS there (the event with all this frozen champs and bosses). One week later i got remedy too from Arch. But since them, nothing.

What is a garbage relic?

ya it was pretty crazy because I hadn't read all of the talisman info at the time and didn't even know what the relics were yet, I ran around with the doublestrike in my backpack for like an hour thinking it was just some weird house decoration or something

garbage relics I got were recoil, noxious, golden, and a double of one of those can't remember