WTS WTS 17x17 Fits an 18x18(plot is famous)(SOLD)

Selling my 17x17. The plot actually fits an 18x18 but I switched it to a 17x17 for a house deco competition once and never switched it back. The items inside/outside are not included however I will leave the plot as it is or can clear it if you wish. Really quiet area but is a famous area because it is in this Video.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodHXLUl80k
We all remember this video. It is a real gem. At the 44 second marker and other spots in the video you will see my house. This house plot is therefore famous. That was my Halloween deco though it is diff now.

dce80132e6a19422f91cefa740f3876b.png

bb12c0b7b61fd5d180e20878076f2a06.png

Please make offers here or in pms on here/mIRC. Name is Keystonian_ or Keystonian_Work on mIRC

Current high offer is 4k donation coins. I btw am accepting donation coins for the house. Please use that offer as a benchmark if you wish to place an offer for the house that possibly exceeds that. If I do not receive any higher offers within a day or two I will deal with the player who has the highest offer. Will update post if any offers come in at a higher level.

There is a new High bid of 5k donation coins. This was made at 10pm EST so if you wish to bid more please do so within 24 hours of this bid.