1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WP questions

Discussion in 'Ultima Online Forever: Naval Combat' started by Scarlet Seas, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Scarlet Seas

Scarlet Seas Member

Apr 25, 2017
    ive just signed up for whirlpools, so what now? just wait to get the window to tell me the coords? if i close the window is there a way to get it back open or is that it, just wait for another one? how many people are "required" to be successfull at finishing them? think im getting the MIBs down, have finished 26 so far, just wanting to explore what all fishing has to offer. its much more profitable than i had realised for sure!

2. Godsrage

Godsrage Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Godsrage
  3. Lycipius

Lycipius Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2013
    I fished a whirlpool with a bent rod, all I got was elementals. Is there supposed to be anything else?

4. Ariakan99

Ariakan99 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Whirlpool drops are tricky. You need 120 fishing and ideally the trawler upgrade on your boat.

Once you start fishing it is important not to move the fisherman or the line will break. If it breaks too soon then you will not get chance of a drop.

Some whirlpools will only drop a single items after 15-20 mins of fishing.

5. Godsrage

Godsrage Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Godsrage
    Yes You need 120 fishing and the trawler upgrade on your boat. the 120 fishing give you a 20% drop on the wp now wp some times will give you 1 or 2 items it depends of the wp cycle of the wp now the 115 fishing is a 10% chance it very important not to move the fisherman or the line will break for only for the 120 have the second chance if you move get that line back in the water you will get the second chance

Tofy likes this.
  6. Mr Yuk

Mr Yuk Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Mr Yuk
    what is the timer between whirl pools?

7. Double Tap

Double Tap Well-Known Member

May 16, 2018
    Double tap Mac drizzee MaCe
    So I tryed fishign one of these and out popped unprovokable mobs... How are people dealing with this strategy and not stopping fishing and not dying. Seems very difficult to me

8. The End

The End Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2016
    They are supposed to be difficult