Where do I find relics?

Dale Winton

Master
Hey there

I'm fairly new to UOF and keep seeing people selling relics for large amounts of money. Where do these relics spawn/drop?

Struggling to find this info and would love some help.

Much love

Vorax

Grandmaster
Hey there

I'm fairly new to UOF and keep seeing people selling relics for large amounts of money. Where do these relics spawn/drop?

Struggling to find this info and would love some help.

Much love
Champions spawns/RDA's have a chance of rewarding a random person with a relic at the end, also if you farm Destard/Hythloth/Covetous 4 you have a chance at gaining a crystal, which you can turn in at an alter somewhere in the dungeon, and a boss appears from it, when they die, there is a chance someone who contributed crystals to the spawning will recieve a relic in their bank.

Hope this info helped!

halv

Grandmaster
Champions spawns/RDA's!

I don't think you can get any relic from Champions. You can get relics from Fafnir, Adramelech, Madrak, Arch Demon and this Covetous Altar Boss I've never seen and don't know the name.

And I serious believe this crystal thing about getting relics on altar is a myth. Does everybody somebody know who actually got a relic from farming crystals only?

Vorax

Grandmaster
I don't think you can get any relic from Champions. You can get relics from Fafnir, Adramelech, Madrak, Arch Demon and this Covetous Altar Boss I've never seen and don't know the name.

And I serious believe this crystal thing about getting relics on altar is a myth. Does everybody somebody know who actually got a relic from farming crystals only?
I've gotten 4 nox's 2 quicksilvers, a bloody and a gold from doing champs. < --- You cannot get DEXXER relics from the champs, but pet relics definitely drop.

Also about farming crystals for Relics? @hApPyNoOb has made like his living off of farming those crystals and turning them in!

Edit: Sorry I should have specified more on the crystal system, as far as I know from the people who have recieved relic drops into the bank at the end of the boss, you can only get dexxer/meta mage relics from this, no pets.

Also you can get relics from MotM drops - so go kill daemons this month!

kabookie

Journeyman
You CAN get relics from champs, unless they have changed it. However, I don't think you can get ALL relics from champs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

halv

Grandmaster
I've gotten 4 nox's 2 quicksilvers, a bloody and a gold from doing champs. < --- You cannot get DEXXER relics from the champs, but pet relics definitely drop.

Wow, okay, thanks for this information. I never got any relics from Champs. Will this be part of the loot or drop in the the bag, like Power Scrolls?
I've never got any relic from champions, even not as 1st place.

Also about farming crystals for Relics? @hApPyNoOb has made like his living off of farming those crystals and turning them in!

Yes, he was the first who told me to turn in crystals. What I did many weeks in Destard, but never got any relic.

Edit: Sorry I should have specified more on the crystal system, as far as I know from the people who have recieved relic drops into the bank at the end of the boss, you can only get dexxer/meta mage relics from this, no pets.

Meta mage and dexxer relics are exactly what I need. ;)
Then there will be still hope. Thank you for this information.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Wow, okay, thanks for this information. I never got any relics from Champs. Will this be part of the loot or drop in the the bag, like Power Scrolls?
I've never got any relic from champions, even not as 1st place.

Yes, he was the first who told me to turn in crystals. What I did many weeks in Destard, but never got any relics

Meta mage and dexxer relics are exactly what I need. ;)
Then there will be still hope. Thank you for this information.

The relics will drop directly in your bag at the end of the champion spawn, and I'm 97.6% sure that the relic drop chance is random, but you must have damage on the boss itself to have a chance at a relic at all.

If you're trying hard to get a dexxer/mage relic I just recommend constantly farming the dungeons that give crystals, doing arch demon, and doing motm when the crystal alters are in cooldown.

Hope it helps!

tribes10

Journeyman
sorry for asking

would like to know the crystal thing will teleport me to somewhere and arch demon will shows up?

want to know more about the crystal, the item just said it will decay in 24 hours and something like boss etc..

Vorax

Grandmaster
sorry for asking

would like to know the crystal thing will teleport me to somewhere and arch demon will shows up?

want to know more about the crystal, the item just said it will decay in 24 hours and something like boss etc..
For the crystal thing, you obtain them in the places I mentioned above and there is a special alter in the 3 dungeons, for example - the Destard crystal alter is located on level one in the far north by the ankh. Among other people and yourself turning in crystals, once 50 have been turned in the boss will spawn, in the case of Destard the boss is Fafnir, a dragon. When said boss is slain you have a chance to receive a relic in your bank. The alter will then go into a cooldown phase of 6(?) hours you must wait that amount of time before adding more crystals.

On the Arch Demon note he is found in wrong, just go East from the fork go north right before going into the eastern jail and hit the north western sparkle, and boom your in the arch demon spawn room!