What NPC trains remove trap?

Macefighter

Apprentice
I need it trained badly! I checked the theif guildmaster in buccs den and he doesnt train remove trap! I dont want to use telekinesis spell I want to do it like a real man! I also want to remove traps while stealthed because its cool!!

halygon

Grandmaster
It's the thief GM, you just don't have 50 locking picking and 50 detect hidden, which are pre-reqs

Macefighter

Apprentice
Im just pissed I got to raise tinkering again to train remove trap.
I already got GM tinkering on another character.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Im just pissed I got to raise tinkering again to train remove trap.
I already got GM tinkering on another character.

Not tinkering. To train remove trap you need 50 detect hidden and whyever the other one is. Lockpicking? Idk. Its the only skill they made have a prerequisite skills to have

Macefighter

Apprentice
to gain skill i thought you have to have a tinker at like 45 skill if your at like 30 remove trap.. Basically you just raise remove trap and once it catches up to tinkering you raise tinkering about 15 points.
Thats what I heard you have to do anyway. And it sucks if thats the case!

halygon

Grandmaster
to gain skill i thought you have to have a tinker at like 45 skill if your at like 30 remove trap.. Basically you just raise remove trap and once it catches up to tinkering you raise tinkering about 15 points.
Oh, for the actual box trapping.. Yeah, you will need lots of trapped boxes or have tinkering on your character.

Since you already have a GM tinkerer, you technically only need to raise tinkering on that char to 80 before your GM tinkerer can make the traps.

Shucky

Novice
To train remove, make sure you have 50 in both picking and detecting. Buy to the max, then work on barrels and crates in Despise level 2 until it starts to slow down, then continue the same but with heavier and heavier gloves. That should bring you to the mid 70s. There will be a few points where you will have to train with trapped boxes, but the traps can be GM dart traps (just be careful). By somewhere in the lower 80s, you can start attempting dungeon chests, just don't spend a lot of time on any one since it may be too high level to gain, but dungeon chests will take you to GM.

Agentodd

Journeyman

Is this true? and if so is this real or adjusted skill?

Or can I use GM tinker traps to train any level remove trap?