What is UO steam and should i use it?

Think0808

Neophyte
I use razor now not a whole lot but for macros n map but... just see people say UO steam a lot

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

bane

Master
I use razor now not a whole lot but for macros n map but... just see people say UO steam a lot

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

UO Steam is soo much better once you get proficient with the macro system. It is rock solid stable and much easier to use. Razor has just been around so long that we are all used to the quirks in the macro system.

MirImage

Apprentice
anyone have an issue with UO steam crashing the client? I used it fine for the longest while but after about 5 mins it crashes. I have reinstalled it and I am doing the commit to server rules or w/e it called. I am also running as admin.

Sorry to crash this thread but I thought it was relevant. Also Steam is better :D

K A Z

Grandmaster
better client. My old ass virus pc cant handle 2 clients open at 1 time but thats np for me. use it !

Meta

Neophyte
What is UoSteam? It is the shit.
Should you use it? Yes.

The longer you wait the more pissed at yourself you're going to be that you didn't switch sooner.

Tetlee

Novice
The macro writing is 100% better
The language isnt perfect but I've been able to work around all the problems I've found

The only real problem with UOSteam is that when you have a spell loaded, and start an explosion potion thus layering it over your spell cursor without cancelling the spell, you get a dead cursor that is neither going to cast your spell or throw your potion, and you have to cancel target and reload the potion to throw it. In Razor you can just layer it over the spell and throw it. I need to report this bug. I think I may have in the past but it never got fixed. Only problem is, now it seems like the UOSteam developers are done with their project, so I don't know if they will get around to updating it.