1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We want your feedback....

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raynan

Raynan Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2013
    would like to see more special plants on dona vendor

2. Atlas

Atlas New Member

Feb 26, 2017
    I have been on the server since shortly after launch, this isn't my main forum account. This isn't a knock against you guys but the three main things I see we are in need of are:

1. Flush out the Kingdom Reborn content and get it out there (I know its coming).
    2. We need some way to track out Dono Rewards request that provides if nothing else where we are in a queue of people due to receive. I understand you cannot provide exact timeframe b/c we don't want to flood the server with dono items/coins where you hand out the rewards and have a run on people buying at the same time, but it would still be a nice addition.
    3. Additional/more frequent events. Side note, I think the playerbase could do this for themselves as well (look at what Sir and the other RP guilds do for each other).

Everything else is more minor and based on just a true random wishlist that is based on things that honestly benefit me specifically:

1. More pet types/options.
    2. Item inscribe pens
    3. Something to boost usefulness of bowcraft (bods?).

3. parsnip

parsnip Moderator Staff Member

Jul 11, 2013
    +1

The current Evil Easter Spirit monsters are great XP for meta pets and talismans but for other players the rare chance of a hued basket and a near valueless paint is more of a nuisance than a perk. As @Zoobler mentioned, the Christmas mobs with unique clothing were great. It would be nice if some more items were added to the Easter monsters and the chests were treated the same as paragon chests (i.e. more gold, chance at perks).

3 people like this.
  4. Lexington

Lexington Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    I agree...the risk vs. reward just isn't there. For the current rewards they should be just a wee bit harder than a regular mob. That said MOTM should be harder than a regular mob too.

Nobody will even touch this guy... he has been here for 2 days now. Risk vs. Reward.

Pic doesn't show it but he is an Easter spawn.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
    hubcap likes this.
  5. Snowcrunch

Snowcrunch Active Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Okay, just my opinion, but the archdemon in Wrong needs tweaking. Again. He's ridiculously difficult now and basically no longer fun. He's been lumbering around all day, alone. No guilds or factions. Two *improvements* ruined him, I think. 1. the tentacles of harrower and his ability to paragon himself.

6. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
  7. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Alright we are going to close this at this moment.

We have a staff meeting coming up soon and we will go over all questions and hash them out. We all look forward to doing this actually since its some solid feedback from ALL ends of the spectrum.

Thank you all for being mature, not getting crazy in this thread and just generally giving a damn and having passion for Ultima Online Forever.

THANK YOU

Lord Madruk, Fuschino, Raynan and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.