1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We want your feedback....

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuthulhu

Cuthulhu Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Cuthulhu
    I know its been mentioned before but it would be nice to have additional Barding options for pets.

At the very least allow the forging of different colours of Dragon Barding deeds that still have the 20% reduction. Could be something simple like the standard 2000 val ingot + 10 rope and an addition say 1000 Shadow ore that will give you a 20% reduction shadow ore colour barding deed.

2 people like this.
  2. Macunzo

Macunzo Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2014
    UOF is a great server. I like the attention to small quality-of-life changes without compromising the zen-feeling that UO has (for me).

I really have no complaints for my playstyle (solo carebear who hated Trammel, 3 yr old account, playing in bursts).

Re Meta pets: Put a button on the meta-stone that can stop a pet from levelling. I don't think that I'll ever manage to save gold faster than the 120 taming scroll increases in price, so I may have to stop levelling with the mature dragon (the art for the ancient wyrm is an eyesore anyway). But then, I'm probabIy the only one with that problem, so never mind.

3. Ariakan99

Ariakan99 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Your pet will not level up to max if you are not at 120 taming. It will just continue to accumulate xp at lvl 6.

2 people like this.
  4. Pesmergas

Pesmergas Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Another suggestion. Instead of just doing double weekends on holidays, why not do them bi-weekly or the very least at the beginning or end of a month. Most people here are grown adults with real responsibilities and don't have the opportunity to participate in a double weekend that only happens once every 3 or 4 months. I think most would agree with me here.

5. GluttonySDS

GluttonySDS Well-Known Member

May 2, 2013
    Another simple thing:

• Remove the weight of donation coins... theyre blessed and the fact they have a weight makes trades for large amounts of dono risky/time consuming

10 people like this.
  6. Mastersensi

Mastersensi Active Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Sensi
    I think you should do something with all the statues... maybe make them to where if u collect a certain amount of them they turn into a certain hue color... like for example orge statue super cheap and so many on server make it to where x10 of them turn into a different hue then x25 of them into another hue then x50 max hue... I think this would make statue collectors such as myself more incentive to collect low end mobs again obviously the higher more collectable like dragon will stay the same.... there are a few cool hues out there pure white/blaze/fallon but there is an endless supply of other hues which I think would be a great change and also increase the market value for all mobs on the table... hope you guys consider this suggestion :)

2 people like this.
  7. Cuthulhu

Cuthulhu Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Cuthulhu
    +1

8. BEN!

BEN! Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2015
    strongly agree. GMs always say that meta dragons are no stronger than normal dragons in PVP but i think whatever coding they use to make them equal may not be working right. Steed with firebreath would be too OP

9. BEN!

BEN! Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2015
    make normal crossbows 1 handed so they aren't completely useless... they'd still be pretty useless for pvp but i'm sure some archers w the beserker talisman would find a use

also fix the asylum boss. he isn't possible to kill while paragoned and it is very easy to troll it and force him to paragon if anyone attempts to do.... you took him out of the game because he wasn't being done by enough people & put him back in with changes that make it so even less ppl can participate

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
    2 people like this.
  10. LSDjay

LSDjay Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2014
    I would love to see a Human/Player resource manager/gamemaster.
    For over a year ive seen people quit this game / wanting to quit UOF, because of herassment by other players either ingame/on forum/http://discord.uoforever.com or whatever...
    I would like to see players have a person to talk to when shit like that occurs..

What i would like to see.
    Is a person who would have a direct line to you @Shane where players could tell them what happend , without it being talked/discussed about by the current staffmembers in a staff-meeting. ( most guilds have staff members on-board, chances are the person in trouble/problems might even get further harrased )
    It would be great to keep alot of the UOF players because of this, instead of them to just quit and never to be seen again..

The important thing would be that you @Shane would trust this HR Manager 100% and would listen to her/his advice.
    Also if players are in need of a talk if things or certain situations would get to intense it would help the server.

I do love this server, am a fair guy and really hate to see players leave of situations like this.

regards..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
    3 people like this.
  11. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    +1

12. Jibreel_kills

Jibreel_kills Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2015
    Your mother
    Though I've gone through my problems with in real the last year and half. This server has been really great, and I want to see it grow even more. I really enjoy the population and all the advertising you've done. Getting players to make content for you etc (Silvio, Yoar, Fay) and the many more staff that are putting the time in to make things run smoothly!

I would like to see some more focused archery relics for berserker class.

A way for players to connect emails to account for lost pass, (honestly I think this should be a requirement)
    ^would help the staff from looking through thousands of names)

Games today have monthly subscriptions to help servers growth and many more benefits. How about in game subscriptions through gold! (Another sink)
    subscription; .5x exp gain, more.. example.

There are many couples/friends that play this game and I think implementing a way that if those 2 are hunting together they get a bonus is reward or so (gold sink) would be really nice.

Really like the use of the test server, that was one feedback I gave a long time ago.

I really have no bad feedback, the content is coming out bit by bit and I think it's a good thing. Just incase something is wrong and needs fixed. Step by step! One more suggestion I will give about donations/buying tiers is they are done from start to finish. So we don't forget!
    Thanks @Staff @eppy @Shane @Adam

2 people like this.
  13. Frank Virginia

Frank Virginia Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    Midnight Toker, Cannon Balls , Get tothe Choppa, Michael myers
    armor dye tub would be fun

2 people like this.
  14. Mordoc

Mordoc Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2014
    ok i have more feedback to give about the current bod system. currently you sell items to the npc blacksmith/tailor until they decide to offer you a bod. i just had to stand at the blacksmith and sell him 1 item at a time and it took 30 items before i got my bod offer, and when i got the offer it was for a crappy 10x katana bod. nothing frustrates me more than having to sell so many items to get the bod in the first place and then for it to be some crap that isnt worth it to fill, just bites.

would be nice not to have to sell so many items to get a crappy bod.

8 people like this.
  15. Zoobler

Zoobler Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Spider, Petyr Baylish
    I've played since less than a year from launch. Loved it nearly every single log in. Excellent job and thank you for the server!

1). Holiday mobs are an excellent game addition. In a Christmas mob period there were unique clothing and deco items that dropped. I really enjoyed the chance at unique items (even though I didn't get one!) However since that one period the drops have remained static and fairly stale. I suggest either adding in 2-4 unique items with the current or replaced with.
    2). A few times in the past there have been just a couple handouts that were randomly unique to the mass handout...a type of rng system. I loved that and would like to see a continuation. Example...the most recent handout
    firefly (awesome) randomly set 3 of them to blaze (or whatever different hue) in the future.
    3). My largest and most important suggestion...continue to do exactly what you have been with this server. It's great. Also take a nice vacation to a warm beach you frozen northern fools.

16. Snowcrunch

Snowcrunch Active Member

Aug 6, 2013
    I miss t2a and Delucia.

2 people like this.
  17. Nekronos

Nekronos Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    I like this but make the quality of BOD scaled to the number of items you sell. This would just give an exciting rush as you're selling items. Each time you sold and didn't get a bod you would get more and more excited as you got closer to 20-30 whatever the max number is

2 people like this.
  18. Euchre

Euchre New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    How about not making the game miserable for meta mages training up with all these damn easter mobs? It's bullshit that you need a tamer to kill them. WAY overtuned. Once they spawn they keep spawning as they replace normal spawns until spots are unfarmable, and some of them even multiple tamers are needed.

19. Dulcinea

Dulcinea Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    If I was to make a suggestion, I would like to see the control abilities increased for a level 7 meta pet please. I have 120 taming and lore and struggle to control the level 7 meta, unless I am in factions and shouldn't be forced to join factions.

Thank you,

20. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    Factions no longer gives you any additional control. Your pet will start to listen to you more when it rolls over. They reduced the roll over amount from 3m xp to 2m xp. It gives you a little extra incentive to gain more xp after lvl 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.