Wanting to Return...But my character is missing. :(

Xyeri

Hello all!

It's been a very long time since I played UOF...over a year...but I'm wanting to return, with only one problem...

I've logged into my old account, but my character seems to be missing.

Is there a way to get my character back? Was there a wipe some time ago, perhaps?

Thank you in advance!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
missing? are the other chars there?

your best bet is to get on IRC and PM one of the admins(joeb, shane, eppy, or adam)

Lazenby

Adept
Are you sure you have the user info correct? It will start an account when you put in new info, so if you typed in a new username/pword it would just make it look like your account was empty, when it really is just the wrong account. They have not done a wipe, so it sounds like your problem is you have the wrong info. If you still have UO on your comp, check the name of your account profiles in the UO folder...Or try the staff if you are brave.IRC is so bad here, like the worst unmoderated chat room from hell you could imagine lol.

Lethal_Squ1rtz

Neophyte
No... same here... I haven't been on since my last post about the good old days of PKers back in the day. My character was in young status, and I wasn't able to continue... just didn't have the time to invest. Now that I am back, I started with a fresh character... but didn't see my old one. I figured there must be a character wipe for inactivity for a period of time on young accounts... but from the sounds of it, it might not just be for new accounts tho.