1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vesper Invasion Rewards!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afro Man

Afro Man Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I have char's in all the top guild's but you will never know who I am

2. Kilike

Kilike Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    I fail to see how my score alters anything in the convo. Run along trammy, you don't belong here.

Sent from my SM-G900P

2 people like this.
  3. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    OG

You might be alright. Turn the being a fuckwit around while you still can.

When you put staff on blast you are going to look like a twat no matter what, please to keep it to a minimum with subtle digs like "boy I sure wish I could see some [eventscore rewards" or "insert cleverly phrased accusation of being a player/cheater and also staff member here" or "fuck me this lag sucks i hope it gets fixed soon" and don't be such a brash asshole when you have something to complain about. That goes doubly if you are relatively unknown.

Turn it around.

4. Pennywize

Pennywize Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2014
    No need to be like a fat lady at golden corral and start shoving people back. Now that i have lube, you can also meet me in the brit sewer.

5. Pennywize

Jan 20, 2014
    as my old uncle sad clown who always rode the bike backwards once said, "i only say what i say in hopes of change one day. but i do what i do to get thru to you"

6. Derwolf

Derwolf Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    3 people like this.
  7. CarpeNoctem

CarpeNoctem Active Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Carpe Noctem, Tessina Marie {O.G. CARPE DIEM}
    :(. Friends who moved shards with me during the Vesper Invasion have moved back to respective shards due to lack of reciprocation and lack updates from staff. I get what they're sayin... it's only been since, what? November?

Yikes. Not a good look for anyone. Begger/event participants and dev's alike - don't implement a system with based rewards and a "finish" event date and not expect anyone to squawk.

Just sayin. Hope you get the bugs fixed so everyone can get a ugly trophy and dry sockets can heal.

4 people like this.
  8. Pennywize

Jan 20, 2014
  9. Kilike

Kilike Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    I'd normally agree, but you've set multiple dates, and missed every single one of them. The excuse as to why at this point really doesn't matter. Considering the event was almost 2 months ago.

If the rewards aren't really mind blowing for all in attendance at this event, you can basically kiss participation goodbye at the next long event.

Personally I don't care about rewards, I made tons of money and xp. At this point it just makes the server look really poorly ran.

Not just the lack of rewards from an event that started almost two months ago now, but that your staff was also telling people as recent as this week, that there were no server problems and lag, that it was on their end. Which obviously isn't the case, or we wouldn't need lag reducing patches.

Just what I've noticed. How about to smooth things over with those pixel whores. We get a screenshot of maybe mid teir prizes?

Sent from my SM-G900P

3 people like this.
  10. Pennywize

Jan 20, 2014
    My score was around 1.3 mill. Considering the monsters dropped rares during the event, I wasn't expecting prizes afterwards. I salute the staff for at least keeping it real and following thru. It would be awesome to let me host an event in the brit sewers. just throwing them balloons out there...

11. Wyntr

Wyntr Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
    I normally stay out of this kind of bull crap and I should probably take my own advice this time as well.
    However I think this really needs to be said....

All the players bitchin about what they did or did not get really need to take a break and go back and read the bs they are typing out. You all look like 6 year old spoiled brats that didn't get what they wanted for christmas and now you are throwing a fit acting like little babies that just got weened off mama's teet.

No offense to the babies out their and little 6 year olds cause I raised some kids and they acted better than that.

6 people like this.
  12. Sephid

Sephid Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Sephid
    The pot was bound to boil over eventually.....

13. Pennywize

Jan 20, 2014
    how about some funny uof videos to lighten the mood and kill some time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    2 people like this.
  14. Ripstas

Ripstas Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Aside from going back and quoting all the missed dates. Aside from all the broken promises. Aside from all the.... Yea I will just stop before I get in trouble for staff bashing.

15. _n0x

_n0x Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2015
    I think you misunderstood what he was saying there.

16. Pennywize

Jan 20, 2014
    staff bashing is when you stand in a circle and bash your gnarled staffs together

17. Szapherdok

Szapherdok Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Previously Known As: Leon / Kazul - Siege Perilous / Pacific - n0n-phyxi0n
    I haven't been able to redeem eventscore points or 'event rewards' Ever since I've played here for 8 months. By the time I learned how events worked, the August Event Week was over. Since then, eventscore has not been available for item purchasing. That's right at 5 months now.

I just think everyone has a broken calendar or something.

2 people like this.
  18. amonseti

amonseti Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  19. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    i also want have GM Begging skill
    [​IMG]

20. PekatronIII