UOSteam crashing on launch

Chemical

Novice
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to install UOSteam and have tried different download links and versions and same issue. When launching from either UOF or Standalone I get the below error.

Faulting application name: UOS.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5355dc9f
Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.1.0.0, time stamp: 0x516a5ea6
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00196303
Faulting process id: 0x15f0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2dc9640f7bc89
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\UOSteam\UOS.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\UOSteam\Qt5Core.dll
Report Id: 7ebf3277-4889-11e7-91cd-005056c00008

I have disabled AV and Unblocked all those files in that folder and same issue. Tried setting compatibility mode with running as admin and same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Chemical

Novice
I had already tried multiple reinstalls and the link above and same issue. Could someone with a working client through a dropbox URL?

Thanks

halv

Grandmaster
It's not a client issue, UOS is trying to use some information from Qt5Core.dll.
But this information in Qt5Core.dll is corrupted. Exception code 0xc0000005 is an Access Violation.
UOSteam is trying to Access something in Qt5Core.dll.

The 0xC0000005 error is often caused by poor maintenance of your computer and corrupt registry entries that pile up as you install and delete programs, especially when you install new programs over old ones that were not completely deleted. To get rid of the 0xC0000005 error you could check all the registry entries manually but this procedure is long and complicated. If you are not a computer expert checking your registry manually may take a few days. In addition, you may damage important registry entries. So if you are not a PC guru use special software to repair your registry.

0xc0000005 error case 2: Virus

Your computer may have a virus and the 0xC0000005 error informs that the system prevented execution of a malicious application. Install the latest

Source: http://compfreakstars.blogspot.de/2011/11/0xc0000005-error-every-day-many.html

Reinstall UOS doesn't work you said?

Chemical

Novice
Ya a reinstall didn't work. I also went through that site before and nothing really did anything. If anyone has a working steam client, could you throw it in dropbox or something and shoot me a link.

Thank you