1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UOFOREVER: 2ND ANNUAL BATTLES TOURNAMENT - 7 DAYS OF EVENTS - CASH PRIZES

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maller

Maller Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    Maller
    2 people like this.
  2. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Zombies is on now, type [z to join!
    Good luck

3. Hydro

Hydro Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Hydroo
    any update on prices for eventscore stuff?

2 people like this.
  4. ScottieBly

ScottieBly Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    Knightfall II
    When r these invasions and double champ?

5. ScottieBly

Jul 13, 2014
    Knightfall II
    When do we get the event points for zombie land?

2 people like this.
  6. ScottieBly

Jul 13, 2014
    Knightfall II
    Missing a lot. Not to reliable.

7. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    [eventscore

DID I DO IT?!?!

8. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    Would like to know if the zombie points will contribute at all to the event score.

Also are we going to keep getting the Un scheduled 5x tourneys and forego the invasions that were scheduled? Never been a GM but some of this stuff could probably be automated to run throughout the day. Seems like the only events I end up catching are the player started CTFs.

2 people like this.
  9. eric_azria

eric_azria Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Was good overall.

Things for the future that should be done are:

a) pre-determined points for rewards so people know what they're trying to get

b) scheduled times for the events

c) less pvm for "battles" system, and more pvp oriented things

I never really liked CTF before this week, but now with a goal in mind I started to enjoy it slightly

PVM still sucks, so the people with special pvm items, and pets were out pointing everyone

2 people like this.
  10. Swayze

Swayze Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Swayze
    agree with everything but c. I thought there was a good mix of pvm and pvp events this week.

11. Duck Face

Duck Face Well-Known Member

May 2, 2013
    I think it was fairly spread over battles, invasions, and tournaments. I am currently showing 19 battles, 4 invasions, 10 tournaments. It was definitely not pvm heavy imo. The Tournaments imo were very one sided. I think there was 6 5x tournaments? It would have been cool to see a variety in there like some t2a or more 7x mixed in. It also would have been nice to see more variety in the battles (king of the hill, battle for wind).

The majority of my score comes from the Battles which makes sense seeing as this is a Battles tournament. I'm decent at pvm so I got a good score in for the invasions, but I suck at 5x so my score in the tournaments was low. It would be nice to see the double champs and zombie events added to the miscellaneous score in some way.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. Streets

Streets Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2015
    As a casual player (pure archer no mage provo or taming) I found this to be brutal. Not that I didn't have fun bit I felt there was no way I could keep up. In pvp never made it past 1st duel. And pvm events I was destroyed by tamers bards and the mobs themselves.

I know part of it is because I don't use a cookie cutter build so I accept to be second class citizen and I did enjoy some aspects I'm just saying I took a beating lol

13. Harry Berries

Harry Berries Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2014
    They are waiting till the last minute to add in points from double champs/zombies to most likely ensure who the places in the top 3. Clearly you and Bradley will finish 1 and 2. But I highly doubt they reward enough points for zombies and double champs for anyone to pass up flube at #3 ... Would make a lot more since for points to be given right after an event instead of points being given at the end where they control the final ranks. But if no points are given for zombies or rewards then that's the biggest horseshit I have ever seen.

14. Streets

Streets Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2015

They never claimed points or prizes for the zombie event not to mention the zombie event seems to be it's own reward? Don't matter to me either way just pointing things out.

15. Harry Berries

Jan 28, 2014
    The zombie event as well as double champs are clearly listed under the battles tournaments events. So if they're part of the battles tourney they should reward points towards the battles tourney... If I'm wrong and that doesn't make sense please let me know. Not the the zombie event was 3 days. The other battles tourney events were minutes to hours. The zombie event should weigh in much more given the time put in.

16. TheFallen

TheFallen Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Last year the zombie event has its own set of rewards and judging by the fact they said the first 2 zombies event were going to give something small and the main one would have the bug rewards I'm guessing you will get zombie rewards but nothing towards battles.

17. ZombiCespedas Evil Curry

ZombiCespedas Evil Curry Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Yoenis Cespedas
    Josh Reddick
    Stephen Curry
    Resident Evil
    ZombieNation
    Can we have a t2a tourney sometime please

2 people like this.
  18. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    One could argue all the events are their own reward then if you can say that about the zombies. At least give something to those that got the cure.

What is the miscellaneous category for battle rewards going to be used for?

19. Kazinon

Kazinon Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    So there was never a Public Broadcast about the new egg that has been implemented. How is information being shared wit the server? It's starting to get a tab bit sketchy when certain players know (from what I think) that items are being released and therefore taking place in this events to get those items.

In history of UOF events - all rewards are below average for the time spent for the event therefore making it not make sense to take part in.

Your team needs to ONLY use one platform to release information about new items and or events to make it an even playing field. I knew there were talks about rideable meta pets - but that's it. I never knew they were now available or even being handed out as the reward for the battles tourney (wasn't even listed/mentioned in the events forum link).

No offense to them - but it seems like Duckface/Bradley always have insider information of what's always going on within the UOF world.

Time to make it one consistent platform to make everything equal. Some of us don't have 10 hours a day to keep up with whats being said on IRC/In game like they do.

2 people like this.
  20. Harry Berries

Jan 28, 2014
    They will never make it and even playing field. The game is catered to the people who put in the most time/donate/have connections with gms. There have been many additions or changes that never get answered lately. As far as the battle tourney goes don't list events under the battle tourney if they do not count towards the battle tourney. That to me is the worst information ever. There needs to more clarification and information. But once again only certain players know what to do or not to do. Clearly this game has its own catering service. Things like that drive new players away... Which I thought was a huge goal in UOF to bring new players not make new players completely oblivious to everything. Shit even people who play all the time have no clue wtf is going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.