UO explo keybinding

IzZaGod

Apprentice
So in the UO in game keybindings menu if you set it to cast a spell like healing yourself you would make it out like

Cast spell - heal
Target self

And when you press the hotkey it actually brings up the cursor target but you have to press the same key again to cast it on yourself so basically its a double pressed macro on one key. Im trying to figure out how to do this with throwing explo pots so i dont have to make a separate last target keybinding and can just click it to bring up the target and click the same key again to throw but the UO in game menu does not have a keybinding for using potions and every way I've tryed to do it by making a macro on Razor it either throws it instantly in one press or wont throw it at all unless i left click the target manually or use a seperate last target key. So my question is, is their any way to make a macro to where i can press the same key twice, first time to bring up target and second time to throw?

Seems i need something like this in Razor

Use Purple Potion (explo)
Wait For Target
Pause until pressed again
Target Last

Sorry if my question is too long or hard to understand.

Young Star

Grandmaster
It's been posted in the uo steam sub forum by @amonseti. You may be able to convert it to razor if you follow the same general concept to get it to skip the first part if the pot is cooking.

IzZaGod

Apprentice
Hmm i found it but doesn't look like it was completely ever figured out yet. Gonna have to mess with it a little more and try to perfect it. Thanks for the response.