Trouble with Orion client

Tachyon

Apprentice
When I try to launch the Orion client it says I am missing artidx.mul and sure enough its not in my UO directory.

Where can I find this file?

Also is Orion compatible with Razor or must I use one or the other?

drasked

Grandmaster
When I try to launch the Orion client it says I am missing artidx.mul and sure enough its not in my UO directory.

Where can I find this file?

Also is Orion compatible with Razor or must I use one or the other?

Orion is the replacement for razor.

Not sure about needing those mul files, i know they are inside artLegacyMUL.uop and you can extract them with some plugin for UOFiddler but i dont think i had to do that to get it working.

That being said i dont think Orion is playable unless you enjoy working out a lot of problems.

Last time i checked you had to write a macro so you have button to open doors, it's not a native function like other clients.

DrSaso

Master
I had this error too.... can't remeber what i did....i think i didn't set the version number correctly under configuration....or the client path was pointed to orion and not uo xD

But yeah.... about the functionality, it is very limited in native features for sure... like most basic things you'd expect from others....but does have ggest potential. Love how smooth it is when you set it to 64fps....steam seems so clunky in movement when i go back from testing:p

Tachyon

Apprentice
LMAO. Well thanks for the info. Honestly the only features I really want are the increased draw distance and smoother frames. If there is another way beside Orion please do tell.

DrSaso

Master
That's what I wanted too. Easily resized window and smooth movement. Was not disappointed. Been playing about with trying to make some macros n functions but so confusing. Have high hopes for the future development