Treasure Map Levels?

tbbucs40

Apprentice
Can anyone tell me what titles correspond with what levels?

I know Plainly is the lowest level.....=)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

halygon

Grandmaster

Thanks.

1. Plainly
2. Expertly
3. Adeptly
4. Cleverly
5. Deviously
6. Ingeniously
7. Diabolically (Not sure this one is on UOF)

tbbucs40

Apprentice
Awesome! Thank you very much! Would anyone be able to give me a round about figure on how much each level should cost?

goaliegibson

Apprentice
1: 800
2: 2k
3: 3k
4: 4k
5: 10k - 12000k
6: 20k - 25k
Something around there according to forums. I sell my levels 1 in bulk for about 500gp per. If you want some level 2s I have a bunch for sale...Will give bulk discount.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
1: 800
2: 2k
3: 3k
4: 4k
5: 10k - 12000k
6: 20k - 25k
Something around there according to forums. I sell my levels 1 in bulk for about 500gp per. If you want some level 2s I have a bunch for sale...Will give bulk discount.
Those prices are pretty accurate.
My price sheet looks a lil different but not much.
1-500
2-1500
3-2500
4-4000
5- 8k-10k
6- 18k-22k

Id aviod the plainly/expertly though. They may be cheap, but they arent very profitable. You can make more doing just about anything else.
I think time for time youd make more money cleaning corpses in destard, or slicing liches with a dull silver butter knife <3

tbbucs40

Apprentice
Thanks Goalie and Doobey. You guys helped out a ton. I really try not to mess with any maps lower than Cleverly, but I just bought a lot of Expertly and now am forced to complete them. IMO, treasure maps are the best thing to do if you want to make some gold and collect some items when reds are swarming all the hot spots. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

tbbucs40

Apprentice
I solo every map level, or at least attempt to. I have a provo/archer and a treasure hunter/mage. It works really well 90% of the time. But if you guys ever want to do tmaps together, we could. Usually when my buddy(Ted Dansinator) and I do a tmap together, the person with the tmap takes aall the loot except for the monsters that spawn, that loot is left for the other guy. If ya'll wanna do tmaps together, I'm totally down. Hit me up.

goaliegibson

Apprentice
I was just curious as I run a Provo-Mage and I have a helluva time with level 4s. Im generally ok until a lich lord spawns and then I'm pooched. Im thinking about dropping evalint for peace so that I can peace him until I can get a second baddy to spawn to provoke onto each other. Thoughts? I have an archer on my other account so I could always duel client. Im just curious as to how you more experienced guys do it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Kraden

Grandmaster
I was just curious as I run a Provo-Mage and I have a helluva time with level 4s. Im generally ok until a lich lord spawns and then I'm pooched. Im thinking about dropping evalint for peace so that I can peace him until I can get a second baddy to spawn to provoke onto each other. Thoughts? I have an archer on my other account so I could always duel client. Im just curious as to how you more experienced guys do it.

Peacing sux but should be able to peace LLs easy anything higher than that though is prolly gonna give you problems

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I solo every map level, or at least attempt to. I have a provo/archer and a treasure hunter/mage. It works really well 90% of the time. But if you guys ever want to do tmaps together, we could. Usually when my buddy(Ted Dansinator) and I do a tmap together, the person with the tmap takes aall the loot except for the monsters that spawn, that loot is left for the other guy. If ya'll wanna do tmaps together, I'm totally down. Hit me up.

I solo them all also on 2 clients, Ingenious are a pain if the spawn is 2 ancient wyrms 2 slayers, but if its titans and eles its cake.
And splitting monsters and chest is the worst way to split imo.
The Monsters have a chance to drop rare shit. Ive gotten 3 animal taming skill scrolls, few dozen statues, lots of rarities.
When i split, I set up an empty secure chest, we dump everything into the chest(by everything i mean invuln armor, power, vanq, goodslayers, regs, gems, skillscrolls, gold.) then after we finish doing however many maps we do.
I split the regs, gems, gold, armor evenly
then i group the weapons/rares up into what i presume to be equal sections, then we take turns picking which items we want untill its empty.

For example one time it was a animal taming scroll as option one or a bag full of vanqs/powers/skillscrolls that equalled about 25k more then the animal taming scroll, as it would take much longer to fence. And i just let my partne pick which he prefered. He took th bag.

So just putting that out there as i assume your always the chest side of the split.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

I use my bard/archer with my thunter/mage/provo when doing devious/ingenious. Although its not to hard to do devious solo, its just to much gold to carry alone. where as lvl 4's are just at the weight limit for what all i take.

But back on topic Dont use peace, carto, lockpicking, magery, meditation, music, provo, eval or hiding.
It is possible to instantly hide on digging up a chest, which can be a huge help on ingenious.
your problem sounds like you do the initial spawn, kill it all, then start with the chest.
So if you wanna stick to that strategy, id advise to just summon deamons to tank what spawns untill you get a second.
Although i would prefer to see you increase your strat.
after you bard the initial spawn, pop that lock and start pulling shit , get yourself a 12 monster fight, bard so the ogre lord is the last to die so he can tank whatever comes next

ct85

Novice
What is the template for the provo t-hunter?

I've seen people solo lvl 6 maps with one character only (ie. no 2nd client character).

I have a t-hunter with hiding / stealth:
100 provo
100 music
100 lockpick
100 hiding
80 stealth
75 carto
60 magery
rest in meditation

I am thinking of increasing provoke to 115, dropping hiding/stealth and allocate the skill in magery/ei/resist so I can solo lvl 6 maps without hiding and stealthing around. Having 115 provoke + mage skills (ei/resist/gm magery) also allows me to farm in khaldun.

Is this a good idea? Or should I keep hiding/stealth and simply raise provoke to 115 and drop meditation?

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Personally I don't see why you need stealth on a t-hunter. I use hiding as soon as the chest pops (after 25 of the *dig* sound effects, every time on the dot) and drag bars of all mobs. Then provoke the two strongest spellcasters onto each other, wait 10sec and provoke the other two, then pick the chest & cast telekinesis on it to disarm while the mobs fight. Then once the chest is ready I mop up whatever is going on with the mobs (kill weak ones, provoke stronger ones) and start looting. When additional monsters pop I provoke them onto whoever's left with the most HP.

This is my build:

100 musicianship
100 provocation
100 lockpicking
100 hiding
70 cartography
90 magery
80 meditation
60 eval int

I keep high magery for better heals and 95% chance at level 6 spells (ebolt, explosion). I usually bomb mobs with ebolt then zap with a few lightnings to do cleanup. I also use EVs a lot to provoke onto if need be (using EV scrolls succeeds much more often than trying to cast the spell). I can read up to deviously-maps with 70 carto, not sure what ingenious requires. The weakest part of every fight is mana regen, seriously thinking of dropping eval int to GM meditation and magery but I have to get better at provoking first (gotta be fast!).

Last edited by a moderator:

Snickle

Grandmaster

When there's no current monsters like that, I have paralyze pre casted as I loot the chest. It's a little difficult cause you can't accidentally target the loot. You just have to drag it out while the paralyze cursor is up. When the solo monster pops up, I drop the paralyze on him and very quickly loot anything to get the second monster to appear. When it comes to lich lords, I just e bolt those skeletons immediate. I've thought of dropping eval as well but the ebolting helps control the monsters, making sure they all die together (or close enough to where just a couple more e bolts finish the last one).
But yea the only monster I've had trouble with resisting paralyze is the ancient wyrms on level 6 maps. For them I just run off screen and he follows. I then drop a paralyze on him and quickly run back to chest to get a second mob.
This is my build:
120 provo (failing one Provo at a level 6 could mean death)
100 music
100 magery
100 Eval Intel
100 lock picking
70 cartography
70 resist spells
60 meditation.
No hiding or stealth needed :) which fits in resist spells (for random pvp and initial monster pops), higher eval for more dmg and higher magery for gates, demons and an over all more versatile/powerful template that can solo level 6s without the need of a second client.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snickle

Grandmaster
What is the template for the provo t-hunter?

I've seen people solo lvl 6 maps with one character only (ie. no 2nd client character).

I have a t-hunter with hiding / stealth:
100 provo
100 music
100 lockpick
100 hiding
80 stealth
75 carto
60 magery
rest in meditation

I am thinking of increasing provoke to 115, dropping hiding/stealth and allocate the skill in magery/ei/resist so I can solo lvl 6 maps without hiding and stealthing around. Having 115 provoke + mage skills (ei/resist/gm magery) also allows me to farm in khaldun.

Is this a good idea? Or should I keep hiding/stealth and simply raise provoke to 115 and drop meditation?
You don't need to drop a skill to get above 100 provo. As long as it's the first skill past 100. Your skill cap will raise to 720.
Reed my above post for your best t mapping template ;)

Snickle

Grandmaster

Thanks.
I was once told to just think of the word "peaced" and remove the E.
PEACD...
I was told this before level 6 maps were around and it's always stuck with me. It was easy then to just remember "ingenious" being above the rest.